Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Highly recommend Vanguard

ravenshroudravenshroud Member UncommonPosts: 40

I have been tired.  Tired of waiting for a new game.  I started Vanguard just over a week ago and would highly recommend it to gamers wishing there was something MORE than WoW.

The adventuring in the game is about 70% of wow.

The crafting is about 150% and diplomacy is a whole new game.

There are literally 3 different games for each character that go to level 50: adventuring, crafting, and diplomacy are full games in their own rights.  You do not need to adventure AT ALL t obe a Master Crafter or Diplomat.

I really wish there was a trial aviailable for you, but I would recommend spending $$ to play this game.  It has a lot of gen 2+ features that are missing from other MMOs.

There is also a FFA PVP server for those types.  This is not better than wow.  It is truly different, with a lot of races and classes and a lot of great story.

Now I play an intel 6850 processor with a 8800 GTS 640.  I do not have performance issues, but I hear people with lesser computers do. 

I am ONLY making htis recommendation because I am happy to have found a new home and wanted to share with you the fact that this game is not beta quality.  It is also NOT a level race.  If you like to get to max level as fast as possible, you may prefer wow.  This is a roleplayers game.

I find this to be about 300% better than LOTRO which I found to be very boring and treadmill fighting only.  This game has a lot of advanced features.

Comments

• Player_420Player_420 Member Posts: 686

yeah I was a vanguard hater until I tried it and realized "what was I thinking? this game is amazing"

I play all ghame