Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft is still one of the Best MMOs Ive played.

13»

Comments

• HEYuSHOOSHHEYuSHOOSH Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Originally posted by Nazaros

WoW will make you dumb the longer you play, and i've verified my theory more then once with people i've been guilded with for over 10 years.

Wow... If your theory is correct then you must have been playing since pre-Alpha.

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by Nazaros

You're wrong. Junk food, junk video games, music and movies have everything in common. You eat fat food, you become fat. You play dumb and shallow games such as WoW for too long, and you become a dumb gamer as well. Doesn't take a genius to understand that, and i have living proof such as you and the poster before you to support my theory every day i read something related to WoW.
    That being said, i usually don't care to post about WoW anymore, but once in a while, we must keep the lighthouse open since there are obviously a lot of idiot still appraising that kind of anorexic game play. This leads developpers to want to create more dumb games because of the junk crowd that want to make it seems like it's the best stuff around. Fortunately, there can only be one McDonald or World of Dinnercraft, so it's pointless to make another.
    Nonetheless, you can all kiss my A$$ for continuing to encourage the crap and make the MMO world what it is today because ultimately: They will produce what you are ready to buy, and your vote is with your money. So the dumb asses who keep giving Blizzard their money every month, so they can raid and grind some more, and pay to see the level increase some more, making everything they have done before useless... Those simpletons are to blame for keeping this industry to a state of shalowness and  completely dumb game play concept.
    So don't expect any applause for your behavior, because just like i won't applaud the fat fucks eating junk every day and becoming fatter, i won't applaud the idiots playing WoW for years and becoming so moronic that he can't even acknowledge that he's just like a hamster running in a circle and completely wasting his time in a pandora box. But for the sake of everything i still believe worth defending, i feel it's a duty to knock the window here and there and let them see how ridiculous they are. Soon or later, they will "all" came to the same conclusion. So show some dignity and get smart "now".

Dude...try decaf. 

By the way I like the way you disguised the word "ass", but decided to keep the word "fucks" in there.  Couldn't come up with a way to disguise it with symbols?  How about fuck$  or maybe just $%#@.

• CorodylCorodyl Member Posts: 122

WoW is only the bees knees if your a PvEer, if your a PvPer then you'll realise that WOW is a p.o.s... ok srry if your one of the current (blizzard has no clue at balance - 1 patch classes x&y are op the next patch it's n&o)OP class/speccs then you'll be sitting there going "omg wtf l2p!1!1!1!"