Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

state of the game...

i played this game for awhile when it first came out... i dont think i even got through my free 30days before i cancelled my account... i am growing tired of eq2 (played it for 3+ yrs) and am thinking of coming back... but i was wondering how the game is fairing, i noticed they merged servers, this makes me happy. I have a few questions

1.) Do the server populations seem to be healthy?

2.) How hard/How long does it normally take to find a grp

3.) how long do most instances/dungeons take to run?

4.) are the classes at least somewhat balanced? (can all of the tank classes actually tank? can all of the healers decently heal?)

i am not someone who gets to sit down and play for 6-8 hours a day, i get a few hours tops, am i going to run into problems running dungeons and stuff?

would be nice to hear from someone who is actually playing, or just recently left... thx guys

Comments

• KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217

1.) Do the server populations seem to be healthy? For VG and after the server merge, yes.

2.) How hard/How long does it normally take to find a grp. Depeneds on wether you wait around to be invited or if you are willing to start the group yourself.

3.) how long do most instances/dungeons take to run? NO Instances, as for dungeons it really depends on the dungeon and your group make up

4.) are the classes at least somewhat balanced? (can all of the tank classes actually tank? can all of the healers decently heal? Yes Tanks can tank and Healers heal, this also depends on the talent of the player

I dont actively play. I do have Station Access and  I do login every other month or so to check on progress.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze