Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where/when can i....?

where can i get a starship? i talked to one of the guys who builds the ship for you but he says i need a chassis, where can i get one? can i just buy a starship deed from somewhere? and if so how much does it cost? and do you need any specific expansion pack?

when can i get a lightsaber i have a level 12 jedi and was wondering when i chould use a lightsaber where i get it, and if i need to buy it how much it cost

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

You will need to find a shipwright (or their vendor) that has the Chassis you need for sale.  The best way to do this is to go to a bazaar, click the Vendor Location tab, select entire Galaxy and then look through the categories for what you're looking for.  Once you do find it, select it in the list then click "Create Waypoint" but take note of the planet that it's located on as you'll now need to travel there.  Once on the planet, open your datapad and activate the "Waypoint to Vendor" waypoint.  You'll then need to drive/shuttle to the vendors location and buy it off the vendor at the location.

Jedi don't get their first lightsaber until level 28.  At level 30 you'll then have the ability to craft your own.  I'd recommend browsing through this post and reading some of the various Jedi guides, one of which will walk you through the Lightsaber crafting process.

• thanos1313thanos1313 Member Posts: 183

ok thanks, big help but as for the bazaar thing i did that and theres never any chassis for sell just engines and what not

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

• privatep37privatep37 Member Posts: 111

you get emails from certain recruiters. Imperial, Rebel and Neutral pilot recruiters. talk to the one your interested in and they will give you a ship. at least thats what i remember from a long time ago.

Favourite Game
    SWG - Sabanak, Retired Jedi, Bria

Playing: Nothing

Waiting for: SWG Pre-CU

Retired: SWG, CoX, Vanguard, MxO, Guildwars, Archlord, Auto Assault, EQ2, Final Fantasy XI,
    Lineage 2, Saga of Ryzom, DAOC, WoW, AOC, WAR

• RojiinRojiin Member Posts: 51

You can also search the bazaar for ship deeds (already constructed vs. blueprints you will have to pay to construct). 

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Originally posted by thanos1313

ok thanks, big help but as for the bazaar thing i did that and theres never any chassis for sell just engines and what not

You may just need to get in touch with a shipwright via an ingame email to get them to make one for you.  Chassis' are rather resource intensive so many Shipwrights make them to order.  If you see who's making the other components, note their name and write up an email to them to see what they can do for you.