Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

At what level can you start to pvp/rvr ?

ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

When does the grinding begin to pay off so you can be able to get to the fun part of the game ?

Comments

• terr89terr89 Member Posts: 12

Fun starts after lvl 30 when you'll get your 2nd class, you die easily on the Chip War, but at least you'll sacrifice yourself for the team. After lvl 40, when you get your 3rd class you are becoming more and more important to your own race and then you can see what RF is all about. You need be patient though, but imo you won't regreat it.

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186

At the moment you will properly be effective in PvP from level 47 and onwards, it depends which server you are playing however as this is on Novus, on Lumen the PvP level is around 40 now.

• newblooddnewbloodd Member Posts: 107

I will be starting a character on Lumen soon and I would like to know how long does it take to get to LV 40. I will be playing a couple of  hours a day so I hope in about a month I will be LV 40 or higher and doing the good stuff.

• terr89terr89 Member Posts: 12

You can hit 40 in 2 weeks with no problems.

• pepcfreakpepcfreak Member UncommonPosts: 106

you can pvp at any level. though you will get destroyed if you are seen below level 45-47. The game is very level based and if you are 5-10 levels lower than that of the attacker just run!

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

Originally posted by terr89

You can hit 40 in 2 weeks with no problems.

daym... so boring though