Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP! Login

knumbknumb Member Posts: 29

hey guys i just got RF online last night and ive made a user and put the key in for it, it says im registered but when i go to start playing RF it says that my account doesnt exist!? please i need help on this one

Comments

• xcopymmoxcopymmo Member Posts: 70

Your problem might be in your account details, where you need to register a new game to your account .. this is where the RF online CD key comes into play.

I just wish I could log in at all... seams there's a problem with the Login Servers... 30th attempt as of now and I keep getting a mix of wrong account input and login server failed.

Oh well...

• kwaikwai Member UncommonPosts: 825

Did you remember to confirm your account ?

You need to confirm your account creation, a email will be sent to you once you create the account.

• knumbknumb Member Posts: 29

well yeah i did the subscription with the key but all it says is account doesnt exist and login failure

• kwaikwai Member UncommonPosts: 825

Originally posted by knumb

well yeah i did the subscription with the key but all it says is account doesnt exist and login failure

Hmm something must have gone wrong in account confirmation then, and you checked your email for a link that says you need to confirm it before it goes active ?

• knumbknumb Member Posts: 29

yeah ive done that too i can log into the account on the site and it says im registered and ready to play but when i go to play the game it says the account doesnt exist and login failure really wierd :S

• ExerhellExerhell Member Posts: 3
    M A K E - S U R E - Y O U - H A V E - I T -
    S P E L L E D - R I G H T ! ! !

EVERYTHING IN RF-ONLINE IS --CASE SENSITIVE--!!