Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars Trial Key

CulfCulf Member Posts: 21

Let Me know if any of you would be kind enough to spare me one, id appreciate it, thanks alot :)

asdf

Comments

• endlesoneendlesone Member Posts: 109

if you still need a trial key for Guild Wars just send me a message and ill give you one

• odeacodeac Member Posts: 3

Hi,

If there's still someone who got a spare trial key for GW i'd be very grateful if he could send it to me via PM. I'd really love to try this game.

Thanks in advantage

just sent you the trial key in your email i can't seem to send it via the Pm the sites feature is having some trouble and causing some errors so i have just sent it to the email in your profile.

• Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346

If some1 got another trial key and whould like to share please my email is [email protected]

Tnx in advance <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

Hi ill just send it to your email i left my other trial keys from nightfall at my house so just wait for it okay?

• Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346

If that replie is for me thanks alot :]]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• KuragaKuraga Member Posts: 19

If absolutely desperate for a trail key, there is one purchasable for a very small fee that allows access to Guilds Wars, Factions and Nightfall content for 14 days.

Just look for the Guild Wars Trilogy Trial DVD.

This discussion has been closed.