Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why the f*ck does every1 say 2moons sux?

2»

Comments

• ManmadegodManmadegod Member Posts: 501

Shug for me, I found it to be a bit of a generic bore and so I dont play it. That's really about it entertainment value. For me, I found it had little to hold me. So i split.

• MiyoshiMiyoshi Member Posts: 61
    Originally posted by Lurconis6

omg congratulations for what i see in those screenshots u got past lvl 5 omg... 1 question: IF U HAVENT EVEN PLAYED DECENTLY ENOUGHT TO GET A DECENT LVL HOW THE FUCK CAN U COMPARE IT WITH ANYTHING!?(specially in a negative way...)

lol , this one of my lowest char in 2moons (a lvl 15 summoner) , i made an incar at lvl 50. Anyway the environment garphics in 2moons are really ugly ; read my post before answering ! I firstly was talking about the buildings  ...

• Suki.ChanSuki.Chan Member Posts: 30

I wouldn't say 2Moons is extremely bad, but it's definitely on my list of "not-worthy-to-play-games". Some contributing factors include:

- No newcomer help whatsoever, stranded in the middle of a huge castle with thousands of players + lag the moment I started the game

- The graphics are overly complex, though not even good looking; even though Sword of the New World has similar style graphics (detailed buildings etc), the colours used give a more pleasant feeling

- The music is just horrible, though it can be turned off

- Way too repetitive, another grinding and mouse-clicker with no strategies and nothing that stands out except the bits of blood

- The leveling speed is on the slow side, though slightly better compared to 9Dragons

I'd say 2Moons is slightly better than 9Dragons (which is probably the 2nd worst mmo I've played), though not by much.

• IhsoyimIhsoyim Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by Miyoshi

Bad graphics , bad sounds , bad musics , bad gameplay , bad customer service , bad security and full of bot , spammer and gold sellers !
    Acclaim did worst than Joymax 
    Hello Miyoshi, nice to 'meet' u! I'm Ihsoyim, seems that u're a huge fans of 2moons than, cos I read all ur post and most of ur posts are concentrate on 2moons, u poor little 2moons fanboy, sorry cos I dont like 2moons that much... oh this is gonna be real fun to reply all ur posts here, so here it is:-
    Actually i prefer lineage 2 , look at the buildings in 2moons ...Anyway the environment garphics in 2moons are really ugly ; read my post before answering ! I firstly was talking about the buildings ...

So U hate 2moons b'coz of the environment graphics and the buildings? and u said Lineage2 better, well for me Lineage2 is ugly!

As someone else said , you just got what you paid for ...

Not really, WoW, Lineage2, Guild Wars and Everquest2 is P2P and its SuXX!!!, god I just hate those American mmo's, with all that stupid fighting animation. I'm an American but I prefer Asian mmo's... lol

lol , this one of my lowest char in 2moons (a lvl 15 summoner) , i made an incar at lvl 50.

Cool, U dont like 2moons but u manage to train ur Incar until lvl 50? I solute u cos it must took ur precious time to be able to reach that level. As for me if I hate to play that game, I'll quit it almost instantly! U're such a weirdo...... try to play a game u dont like? So u expect 2moons will get a lot better after lvl 50? but it disappoint u coz it doesn't show any good after lvl50.. lol

Now this is a forum , and i'm free to give my opinion even if you disagreed. I tried 2moons , i have now a lvl 50 incar mag and as i said this is an average mmo , no inovation , a good grindfest (some ppl like , some don't), basic crafting system ,basic pvp system, no chars customization , average graphics etc ...

I dont think u're giving ur opinions there, all ur posts here is being sacarstic about 2moons, u only know how to bash 2moons. Sure u can comment, but at least u can give some good suggestions or some constructive idea on how to improve the games, not just criticize... grow up Miyoshi!

*IMO 2moons will get better with more quests with exp rewards and events..." 

Dear Miyoshi, before u reply me, make sure u dont squeez all ur brain juice out, but if u not reply than I assume that u're dead.. lolz
  • MiyoshiMiyoshi Member Posts: 61

Originally posted by Ihsoyim

Originally posted by Miyoshi

Bad graphics , bad sounds , bad musics , bad gameplay , bad customer service , bad security and full of bot , spammer and gold sellers !
    Acclaim did worst than Joymax 
    Hello Miyoshi, nice to 'meet' u! I'm Ihsoyim, seems that u're a huge fans of 2moons than, cos I read all ur post and most of ur posts are concentrate on 2moons, u poor little 2moons fanboy, sorry cos I dont like 2moons that much... oh this is gonna be real fun to reply all ur posts here, so here it is:-

Actually i prefer lineage 2 , look at the buildings in 2moons ...Anyway the environment garphics in 2moons are really ugly ; read my post before answering ! I firstly was talking about the buildings ...

So U hate 2moons b'coz of the environment graphics and the buildings? and u said Lineage2 better, well for me Lineage2 is ugly!

As someone else said , you just got what you paid for ...

Not really, WoW, Lineage2, Guild Wars and Everquest2 is P2P and its SuXX!!!, god I just hate those American mmo's, with all that stupid fighting animation. I'm an American but I prefer Asian mmo's... lol

lol , this one of my lowest char in 2moons (a lvl 15 summoner) , i made an incar at lvl 50.

Cool, U dont like 2moons but u manage to train ur Incar until lvl 50? I solute u cos it must took ur precious time to be able to reach that level. As for me if I hate to play that game, I'll quit it almost instantly! U're such a weirdo...... try to play a game u dont like? So u expect 2moons will get a lot better after lvl 50? but it disappoint u coz it doesn't show any good after lvl50.. lol

Now this is a forum , and i'm free to give my opinion even if you disagreed. I tried 2moons , i have now a lvl 50 incar mag and as i said this is an average mmo , no inovation , a good grindfest (some ppl like , some don't), basic crafting system ,basic pvp system, no chars customization , average graphics etc ...

I dont think u're giving ur opinions there, all ur posts here is being sacarstic about 2moons, u only know how to bash 2moons. Sure u can comment, but at least u can give some good suggestions or some constructive idea on how to improve the games, not just criticize... grow up Miyoshi!

*IMO 2moons will get better with more quests with exp rewards and events..." 

Dear Miyoshi, before u reply me, make sure u dont squeez all ur brain juice out, but if u not reply than I assume that u're dead.. lolz

Wow just by choosing my name in reverse shows how brainless you are , why didn't you use your real forum account ? May be because you are a coward !

Actually i tried 2moons before expressing my opinion on it , and clearly it's one of the worst mmo ever (looking at pool will show you that i'm not the only one thinking this way).

Acclaim promised us a real new game with new feature and just gave us a late translated version of Dekaron (with more bug than the original one) , and just did the same work than a private server admin! Wow what a work done !

If i'm that "sarcastic" it's just because Acclaim didn't kept their promises and just brought us a bugged version of an old game and they are trying to pretend that it's brand new !

Now may be you can use your real forum account to answer me instead of hidding like a child ...

• ForeverDawnForeverDawn Member Posts: 203

well, I played it for awhile pre and post Beta, and I liked the abilities of all the differerent classes and races, especially summoner.  I had a staff summoner, lvl 60 something or so, and I cannot tell you how well the spells were done, everything, it was just an overall well done game that's free.  In my opinion, it's one of the better free games out there.  And, it has oppurtunities, if you wanted, to pay for acclaim coins and whatnot so you can get powerups and all that.  My opinion stands, rather good free mmo.

-ForeverDawn

"Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle, because the older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young."

• ShoalShoal Member Posts: 1,156

Lurconis6  <------   The Answer

• cedric20cedric20 Member Posts: 2

I am playing 2 moons i have a lvl 68 incar magician caracters and heres my feedback.Lvling is not so bad... under lvl 45-50.. after that.. become a little complicated. and take time...the game do not worth to be played before at least lvl 7 for me.. depend of class.. 14-15 sometime... u just need to hang on.. Graphic.. yeah they are wierd.. but not ugly.. still fine. The Pvp.. system.. is good with the shield system like that u can see the one who PK u at least.Duel system with PVP point also good.if u PK to much and get kill.. time to go to prison :P Good old clicking or wasd system for moving...eneway i dont expecting move with F8-F12... skill with 1-9 TAB for the seconds bar of macro and ect-ect.The fact is.. it cost a LOT of money in this game (Dils) to grown and get strong.Skill looking.. Absolutely awesome.. high lvl skill are the best i have seen.. damn nice looking.Wings at lvl 102. give some little bonus like 10% HP-MP-Run speed. 150 lvl Gap...My worst subject is...The Map is to small...no fun area.. fishing system.. wow...Grinding and farming.. pvp duel.. thats all... whe want more map... a lot more... AND caracter creation.. U have 6 class.. cant choose sex..Cant choose color..nor face nor skin color , nor nothing... only class... so thats why i am not going to be an addictive player to that game.. To small.. not enough choice.. I hope new patch will add some maps and caracter creation choice.. but for the average. i give a  7.5/10 And its a free game. never forget that.

• eldanesh117eldanesh117 Member Posts: 141

Cedric does have a point. It does take a considerable amount of money to make your character powerful, especially at high levels.

But IMHO, I think 2Moons is pretty good for a F2P MMO. And it's free. And item malls users don't own the game (my friends have told me that item mall users completely own Maple Story, so that's where the opinion is coming from).

TGWTETIPTNMAITC! -Gary Whitta

• megafluxmegaflux Member Posts: 70

in addition to all the negative comments (reality is the thread IS about the game sucking) i would be remiss if i didnt point out that they only got an M rating to boost sales. acclaim (lame would say it all) cant release a decent game to save its life, 9 dragons IS the epitome of crap.

clicking on an enemy that is behind a see thru structure in a game (like walls or mountains that you cant get decent camera angles on anyways) should NEVER cause your character to start trying to hump/run up that structure. this is just 1 of MANY MANY examples of ways this game is cheap garbage. oh yea! it may be called an open beta for what ever fucking reason they see fit, but the fact is once those cash shop items are being sold they will get sued to shit if they reset/wipe. so dont try to chalk these things up to "its beta" the game has been out for a looong time under another name and if they didnt fix something like collisions it aint on any fkn to-do list, nor will the game ever grow past dekaron.

the community is also a bunch of kids (go figure), and we know how kids these days act. you can say "dick" but you can be suspended for calling someone a "dick"..wtf kind of sense does that make?!  its almost as bad as whoever the mod is that keeps deleting posts here, i see more and more scarlet "deleted"  on these boards and it generally gives me the impression that someone said something true but since we have some greedy mod censoring everything we will never know what it was. note to the kiddies: when you type "lawls" or just like a retard in general it isnt cool or cute, it just makes anyone with a mind assume there is a retard with a keyboard chained up in their mommies basement, and dont try the "its the internet, its faster than typing the whole word" crap. most people use voice, how you act is a direct reflection of you (and your typing skills/vocabulary), and if you cant speak english dont fkn try.

i did play this trite piece of crap to a respectable level (as sengale none the less) and was infact even suspended for calling some dick camping a low level mob (that was also a quest mob) a dick.  if you have no taste and are looking for the same old crap this game is definately for you. if however you are looking for something new, vibrant, and intelligent keep waiting.

ps:hey MOD how the hell you gonna delete any posts in this thread without deleting the whole retarded troll fodder thread!? 

• pxoxyxpxoxyx Member Posts: 3

Mostly people hates a game is because of other people. Maybe while they were trainning half way other people just come and pked them

• PaulehPauleh Member UncommonPosts: 78

No I tested it a while ago, I found it to be pretty bad.

• pxoxyxpxoxyx Member Posts: 3
    You mean the gameplay or the graphics?
  • m240gulfm240gulf Member UncommonPosts: 460

Every1 doesn't say it sux, I'm part of every1 and I never said it sux

I Reject your Reality and Substitute it with My Own!

• ShohadakuShohadaku Member Posts: 581

I thought 9dragons sucked. Never tried 2moons but I don't ever plan to. I will never bother with another FTP scam format where you pay to cheat.

I also agree that Guild Wars is the exception to garbage FTP scam MMo's.

I also agree Guild Wars community in game sucks hardcore. It's like the welfare WOW crowd. Guild Wars is more of a single player RPG to me but I still like it as my backup mmo to EVE.

• slask777slask777 Member Posts: 706

Eehh...hmmm...cause it do! Most F2P games do suck. Some stand out as good, but not the korean grind games, which include 9dragons, rfonline and all the other crap. Yup, tried em all..Didnt like even one of em.

---
    Grammar nazi's. This one is for you.

• kola_666kola_666 Member UncommonPosts: 42

...ha ha.........if 2Moons SUX then I think that you all must join and make a new game that does not SUX.And please don't post garbage like that if you don't know wath are you talking about...first try the game...then post...2Moons is the BEST fee free game now.......if you don't agree play other games and shut up......