Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Free to play game.

Hi, i just quit playing WoW, it was to much grinding for me .

And i'm waiting for WAR and AOC and PoTBS

but until then i want to play some good free to play games, do you guys know some good 1'S?

this is wath i like:

Good gameplay

Good Graphics

Not 1000000000 quest with,kill 10010120130 mobs, or collect 13 fur from mobs etc, i hate thath type of quests, althoug evry game hase them... nvm, just not much of them

and ofcourse cool armors (i'd liked MU online 4years ago with shiny armor, etc..:)

thnx anyways Velocity 

Comments

• renstimpy99renstimpy99 Member Posts: 175

Im currently playing Shadowbane. It has fast leveling, not hard to get decent gear and no quests. The point and qlick movement was annoying in the begining, and it almost made me quit. Now it doesnt bother me at all.

I also used to play  Anarchy Online. Its free but you are at a serious disadvantage compared to those who pay monthly, and the level grind is gruesome as a free player. Dont know how long they will keep the free to play option. They seem to extend it a year at a time.

• velocityvelocity Member Posts: 102

ok , thnx althoug i played them both, shadowbane has to crappy graphics and anarchy to much grinding like you said, thnx for the help :)

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

Well Hellgate: London is coming out next week, and although you have to pay for the box ($50) the game itself is free2play. No monthly payments unless you want the added perks that a subscriber pack gives you, which to be honest doesn't add that much.

I plan on picking it up. . . can't wait. :D

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• velocityvelocity Member Posts: 102

Originally posted by Keebs1984

Well Hellgate: London is coming out next week, and although you have to pay for the box ($50) the game itself is free2play. No monthly payments unless you want the added perks that a subscriber pack gives you, which to be honest doesn't add that much.
    I plan on picking it up. . . can't wait. :D
    your right, i already played the demo, great game, BUT!!, i only got €120 left and searching for work atm. and guess wath, Crysis and Assasin's creed ar coming so no Hellgate: London for me :P