Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Client

Hey guys, I just got back from 2 years of being overseas in Japan.  I have a beta key from file planet and I can't find the client.

Any one a link?

P.S. It's great to be back

Comments

• elvenangelelvenangel Member Posts: 2,205

If you got a beta key from File planet and Beta is still on going then they should have their own links / servers set up to give you the client.  I thought that the beta keys they did were only good for a couple of days for some server testing.   Then again I've not checked File planet's beta stuff in a while.

Please Refer to Doom Cat with all conspiracies & evil corporation complaints. He'll give you the simple explination of..WE"RE ALL DOOMED!

• jomondojomondo Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by elvenangel

If you got a beta key from File planet and Beta is still on going then they should have their own links / servers set up to give you the client.  I thought that the beta keys they did were only good for a couple of days for some server testing.   Then again I've not checked File planet's beta stuff in a while.
    Nope, clients are not listed on Fileplanet. But if they were only testing for a short period to test the servers that would explain it.

Thanks.