Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Asmodian Poster Art!

jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203

Finally... a look at the Asmodians! Follow the link : www.aionsource.com/photoplog/file.php

Also... my thoughts have been confirmed... NCsoft gave us a short glimpse of an Asmodian in one of the official vids.. I will find the vid and post the time interval where the Asmodian appears. Great stuff!!

EDIT: 

Here is the link to the Vid with what I believe to be the first glimpse of an Asmodian. Pay attention to the time interval from 0:52 - 1:00 min. The vid is not new... there was just no way of knowing for sure what that thing was other than a Boss.

www.gametrailers.com/player/23990.html

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

Comments

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

Dude, that's still not an Asmodian. That's a mob, maybe a summoned succubus or something.

Anyhow, thanks for linking to AionSource.com. We've got a nice thread started on the poster already. http://www.aionsource.com/forum/news/2473-there-you-have.html

Some people are disappointed with the design of the Asmodians, some are happy. I'm going with whichever's sexier.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

But Mark!!! They're both sexay!!  

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• sketchy_sketchy_ Member UncommonPosts: 137

Flying dark elves on steriods... 

"If I had a d*ck, I'd go get laid. But we can do that next best thing... Let's kill people."

• NiirnaethNiirnaeth Member Posts: 99

Yea I'm definitely liking the Asmodian look, sexy and badass, you can't go wrong.

I don't know Mark, the style of the wings in that video is pretty similar so Powerpolk may be right. An actual character model would clear it up for sure though.

• jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203
    Originally posted by Niirnaeth

Yea I'm definitely liking the Asmodian look, sexy and badass, you can't go wrong.
    I don't know Mark, the style of the wings in that video is pretty similar so Powerpolk may be right. An actual character model would clear it up for sure though.

Why do people always confuse me with Powerpolk??  

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

• jermell18jermell18 Member UncommonPosts: 124

Very, very nice work man. I really enjoyed the trailer, great job. You just made my anticipation level over flow....

Crossfire 2 x (ATI 2600xt HD)

Sorry JJ, I swear I saw his Icon on there!

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Is there any other site that hosts pictures of the Asmodian? I can't even connect to Aion Source.

Its on the Korean Aion site's homepage as well.

Heres the direct link

static.ncsoft.net/upload/aion/highlightUpload/aion_poster.jpg

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226
    Originally posted by Gameloading

Is there any other site that hosts pictures of the Asmodian? I can't even connect to Aion Source.

Can't connect? What error are you getting? Just trying to be helpful.