Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mannequins

LyeosLyeos Member Posts: 9

Mannequins are wooden models that you can wear in FFXI. When you wear them they can look like tarutarus, humes, elvaans, mithra, and galka. However the quest is long and hard. Edit: The quest name is "Its raining mannequins"

First talk to Fyi Chalmwoh in the goldsmithing guild in mhaura. Then go to selbina and talk to Ramona in the weaver's guild. After that go to northern san d'Oria and talk to Cheupirudaux near the woodworking guild. Then go and talk to  Fyi Chalmwoh again. After talking to the npcs they metion that the beastmen have them.

So then go do BCNM 20-30 for the head, body, and hands. For the head do BCNM 20 at Ghelsba Outpost  and Balga's Dais . For body go and do BCNM 30 at Qu'Bia Arena and Waughroom Shrine. For the hands go to you have to either do BCNM 20 or 30. You can do 20 at Balga's Dais and 30 at Waughroom Shrine. The feet and legs are from garrison. (Any garrison.)

After getting the whole set trade it to Fyi Chalmwoh. Then you can choose what race and sex you want. The choses are: Hume male/female, Elvaan male/female, Tarutaru male/female, Mithra, or Galka. However the mannequins are furnishings so you can only wear them in your mog house.

^@^

Comments

• The_shadowThe_shadow Member Posts: 3
    OHimage,thanks lyeos i wanted to get a Mannequin and i didn't see in any site hwere it has a guide to get one, thabks againimageimageimageimageimage

"masters of all shadows, king of the underworld, all the dark
    THE_SHADOW"
    'Summoner of final fantasy

"masters of all shadows, king of the underworld, all the dark
    THE_SHADOW"
    'Summoner of final fantasy

• masterslayermasterslayer Member Posts: 4

sweet i was also looking for a guid for it too. thnks for the tip i need to be put up somewhere :P

Owner of MS Domain
    http://www.masterslayer.com

Owner of MS Domain
    http://www.masterslayer.com

• MRKafagusMRKafagus Member Posts: 9

SO it really isn't that hard getting one, from what I've heard it was a hard proscess.. Im sure glad that it isn't

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674

That sounds hard to get to me. I have linshell member who said seen pieces for 200k in bazaar and most ppl say they cost 100k apiece.

My linkshell told me that they would help me.