Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To those who did quit.. Would u start again if there is no koxp?

ganjnehriganjnehri Member Posts: 37

i m not playing this game for about 6 months now and played many other games in this time.

but i couldnt find the same fun.

and i dont want to start KO again beacuse of cheaters and buggers but if there werent

i think i would.. and i think many ppl would

hooah!

Comments

• canzanitocanzanito Member Posts: 31
    I certainly would wait until ALL koxp is gone and a new server is released. Then, if I don't find the right game (Which I think I did) I'mma play again.

• mf_ravenmf_raven Member Posts: 48

Depends who would host the game... if k2 network is involved - never. They suck bigtime, ask customeres, see bbb rating, we, who quited long time ago, all saw that k2 heads, Chris&Josh, are creating and changing company rules like some twisted-drunken-highfly junkie in some small village in the middle of nowhere. But this works, coz majority of the KO players are used to this way of game, to this way of life.

Other serious company would not have some serious problems to deal with kosp-koxp, duping, selling items, database security. K2 has, coz they created this mass.

• RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396

Originally posted by canzanito

I certainly would wait until ALL koxp is gone and a new server is released. Then, if I don't find the right game (Which I think I did) I'mma play again.
    I have never played this game but only saw a friend play it.  What is KOXP?  and Canzanito, what is the game you found, i would love to know!!

• canzanitocanzanito Member Posts: 31

KOXP is a 3rd party program used by cheaters. You should get BANNED bcoz of this but w/e GM's don't do much. When you KOXP you can go to sleep and your char stays there killing and looting all the time, auto-play.

The game I'm gonna play is Pirates of the burning sea but im doubting now bcoz its P2P so I dunno if i'll pay for it.

• ganjnehriganjnehri Member Posts: 37
    i think i m gonna start on next server cuz they fixed koxps most important feature, koxpers cannot arow shower mobs from far anymore.. plus no dupes since long time. the next server is gonna be the most legit one i guess i will try..

hooah!

• DerequeDereque Member Posts: 6

Koxp is not the only problem of knight online. for my opinion duping is worse than koxp. but if they will fix bugs for koxp and duping, Right now i will enter game coz still installed on my computer and ready for a clean, equal, legal knight online.

• rodrigoikrodrigoik Member Posts: 13

there are better games than this one but still. the colorfull and bad graphics make me fell hapy, still i wouldnt play cause of hackers bugs and turks.also servers suck balls they are allways full people that sell items are crazy and even tough towns are full you almost never see people killing stuff almost like if you were the only 1 playing

• jessuparjessupar Member Posts: 29

You never see people killing stuff... because now all they do is hide somewhere and farm monsters with the msn bug (not gonna say how they do it, but you can easily glitch it so you basically koxp with no looting, no 3rd party crap and just normal attacks.) they usually seem to go to zombies or skeletons...

I will never play this game again. Having said that, it was the best game i have ever played... Turks came out of everywhere and started looking for ways to cheat... begging from players (i walked around mora in +7 chitin and had about  25 people ask me for a handout, one actually asking me for my armour for free.

The players have no sence of ethics or morals... the gm's have no reason to be there, there are no events (other then the automated wars and stuff) hell... even private servers of this game have less cheating and stuff then the normal server. At least the people on private servers know how to talk to one another. 

• chris1nejichris1neji Member Posts: 17

KO is getting better note i am not saying is better but they are improving in many ways some are good for them bad for us but anyways i still play it forget the turks i join a full english clan with alliences with full english people so yeah its alwasy good for me

• rodrigoikrodrigoik Member Posts: 13

i have to agree. the game is getting better and the pvp system awesome. but the game still has same graphics bugs and hackers

I tryed playing it again about 2 months ago... turned me really bitter really fast. Mainly the impossibility of logging in, because of the 80% server cap (STUPID idea) and when i tryed joining an english clan i got shunned for not having over 10k np. (This clan wasnt even on the top 100 list ffs!)

if i were willing to pay the 10$ a month i might start playing again,. but it is clearly not free... though i do admit they did good with one thing. They got rid of koxp pretty much... but now you can just msn bug lmao.

dude its just the luck with clan even if they aren't clan 100ths they might be alliance with one of them anyways.Not all clans are like that you will see many different ones some aren't focusing on being the top clan but having fun i know the clan i am is because we where all fun leveling up and everything but the clan got dis banned by the leader who is my friend but he said he did it because it was inactive but i remember the good times when it was summer. Some good times.

i agree that clan junk is based on luck, as well as connections sometimes, but jesus h christ. this clan had 4 other members (i was talkin to their leader) and he said if i dont have at least 10,000 national points that i cant join.

Fine, you say, get another one... There are (i am guessing here) 25 english clans to each server at max. we'll say 15 - 18 want to be #1 and are assholes about it. the remaining (about) 8 clans are SERIOUSLY inactive, hard to track down, or just plain small.

For the record, whatever clan it was, they didnt have symbols, capes, or anything. they were far from "leet" - their leader was 2 vlls higher then i was after 3 days. (though he did have some nice gear)

Anyways i'll stfu. i'm sure some of you still enjoy the game... i did for 2 years before realising how bad it had gotten.

• XicusXicus Member Posts: 55

This game is worthless nevertheless.

Turk infested!!!

• SlowBloSlowBlo Member Posts: 2

It'll take me a while to get back on Knights Online. That was one of my favorite MMOs at one time. I always had a blast!

yeah even though most of u guys hate the game i like it, I like it for many reason some cause of the people i know in there.

Some are real life friends other are clan buddied and stuff. But i was in the same clan all they way from lv 1 to 59 imagine that a awesome fun clan

1 to 59? so like... 3 - 5 weeks for a legit player :P

I was in the same clan with real life friends and online ones alike. I made the clan, and was lvl 74 when it disbanded from total lack of members.

Also, some tool added 2 turks, and ALL they ever did was beg for parties, items, money, free np (sitting in cz/dcz town while partied)

I fully admit this game was fun. It was fun, but now it has been desacrated. you cant take 2 steps in chitin or higher tier armour without someone asking you something in a diferent language. You cant speak turkish? fine... prepare for everything from "I fack your god" to "I swank your children" (allthough i only heard that one once )

There are way better games, and way worse... runescape, ROE, Turf Battles... these games are worse then knight online in terms of community. (and gameplay for ROE and RS imo) But holy sweet christ... K2 should remove archers alltogether. It would fix SOOOOO many bugs. 15% of archers are legit... so just remove arrows from the game. they got bows and no arrows? fine. sell the bow to the npc, buy another grand in powerupstore crap to sell, rinse and repeat as a sin.

Oh, before i forget, THERE IS NO KOXP ANYMORE!!! (well, no one uses it, since they patched arrow shower long range, mana freezing, and well... everything else that was good.) There are still buggers (haha buggers) like msn bugging... and everything else.

yeah thats true i havent seen any more koexp i dobt know what the msn buggers do but if u wanna help out dont do it either

Chris... if i may point out... english speaking people = about 5% of the KO population. There isnt a way to fix it (and if there is, K2 will take years to do so like koxp) and every rogue does it. Hell, I was talking to a guy on msn... apparently a lvl 70ish player payed him a DOL in exchange for msn bugging and free lvling him over night.

Archers need to be removed. simple as that. anyone who says they like playing an archer, well, yes, anyone would for free items, lvls, and everything else. It's like playing a private server, half the stuff is handed to you.

• MrRipperMrRipper Member Posts: 2

So what does K2 have to do to prevent KOXP? Or how does anyone stop KOXP users? only banning them? or is there any security program that does not allow KOXP?

MrRipper, the only reason I will go easy on you, is because this was your first post.

Now then... that whole koxp shit? yeah... from what i heard from a GM-Friend over at Knight Online, they patched every good aspect of koxp. It used to auto attack with a nevermissing arrow shower, auto pot, auto loot, i think you could make them auto town or something... along with sitting while shooting arrows (so constantly healing) and of course, every good koxp party uses the party exp multiplyer bug.

I wont get into how to do that, but basically you end up in like 5 parties of only you, so 5x solo xp ftw, along with auto attacking with a nevermissing arrow shower? yeah, your set.

Not to mention the infinite mana shit. From what I am told, that was memorry addressing or something... patched up.

Now all koxp can do is attack with normal arrows (since freze mana and perfect arrowshowering are out) and basically, you may as well spam ZRZRZRZRZRZRZRZR all day. (this is basically what the MSN Bug does.)

So koxp is patched... has been for a while... but it took K2 over 2 years to do it. Figures, they have it patched a week and the msn bug shows up. What's next? a windowed mode you can play through your internet browser with a dropdown bar for hacks?

This game is dead guys... lvl 78 Muslims that only know how to run a program and leave it for a few days own the game.

~and most of all, HAVE FUN! (topic unwatched)

• MrRipperMrRipper Member Posts: 2

Thanks for your reply, jessupar

Actually, i work for K2Network and i am trying to find out what our players think about the game.

We have a whole list of banned players due to the use of koxp and right now, it seems like koxp is gone from Knight Online.

In the last weekly reset, there was no sign of dupe. So, that's another big progress that has been done lately.

This msn bug is something new to me and  if you explain it a little wider, i'll  look into this.

We want this game to be a worldwide-played game. Not only Turks, but everyone from all over the world. Our goal is to make this game, not only to have fun, but also a way to exchange cultures and meet different people from many different countries.

And we take our players' recommendations and complaints very seriously and our players are the ones we're concerned about.

I know the game is free to download, but later on, players have to pay monthly for Premium services or for Knight Cash purchases. And, believe me, this is how a 250-people capacity company affords to run its business.

However, it could be a game, where you pay these monthly fees, but still have fun playing it. Therefore, i took my time to talk to you guys on how to improve this game

If you help me out with these questions, it'll be very helpful to us understand what issues we should focus on.

1) How do you like the new patch?

2) What are the features you would like to see or not to see, other than cheating programs such as koxp?

3) What are your complaints about the game other than a large population of one specific country and server capacity?

For the beginning, these questions should help us focus on certain things.

I appreciate your time and your concern.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

the game is ok and the pvp system is maybe the best. 

but for me and i think for much (most ) mmorpg players is one of the most important things the community. so there are some english speakers in the game and they are ok and help eachother, but the fact is that there are just to many pubescent turks in this game who have nothin to do just pm u and say fack ur mother etc.

i plaid this game for 1 year and still its one of the best for me. but all my friends quited the game in the last months and weeks because of koxp and the rude turkish players, so 2 weeks ago i quited the game too and started play an other nice game and i have to say it feels soooo good to play with ppl with decent behavior.

so altogether i would say if someone is interested to play with a majority of pubescent turks with bad behavior who will pm u every 5 min: i fack ur mother, then go and play this game

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648

Originally posted by MrRipper

Thanks for your reply, jessupar

Actually, i work for K2Network and i am trying to find out what our players think about the game.

We have a whole list of banned players due to the use of koxp and right now, it seems like koxp is gone from Knight Online.

In the last weekly reset, there was no sign of dupe. So, that's another big progress that has been done lately.

This msn bug is something new to me and  if you explain it a little wider, i'll  look into this.

We want this game to be a worldwide-played game. Not only Turks, but everyone from all over the world. Our goal is to make this game, not only to have fun, but also a way to exchange cultures and meet different people from many different countries.

And we take our players' recommendations and complaints very seriously and our players are the ones we're concerned about.

I know the game is free to download, but later on, players have to pay monthly for Premium services or for Knight Cash purchases. And, believe me, this is how a 250-people capacity company affords to run its business.

However, it could be a game, where you pay these monthly fees, but still have fun playing it. Therefore, i took my time to talk to you guys on how to improve this game

If you help me out with these questions, it'll be very helpful to us understand what issues we should focus on.

1) How do you like the new patch?

2) What are the features you would like to see or not to see, other than cheating programs such as koxp?

3) What are your complaints about the game other than a large population of one specific country and server capacity?

For the beginning, these questions should help us focus on certain things.

I appreciate your time and your concern.

Sad you work for the company and don't know about the MSN glitch.  Here's a tip google Knight Online MSN hack and look at the top entry.  Should be a link to a video with a step by step(I'm not joking).  This game will never be anything but what it is atm which is a mess.  The MSN bug takes no hacking ability what so ever and does the same exact thing that people used KOxp for.

Beyond this K2 is the most unprofessional company on the planet with a BBB rating to back that up so to anyone considering playin the game I would save yourself alot of time and effort and find another game.

KOxp was not a victory for the legal players because dupes will always exist and the MSN bug is just as bad as the KOxp.  When I played I had so many legal items deleted and the claim was always that they were duped, how the hell could it be a dupe when Iooted it.  I had one account banned and never did anything I figure it was hacked but try to get a response from K2 is like talking to a brickwall, it does noone any good.

I won't play another K2 game and I suggest the same for everyone else.  Maybe one day they will actually behave like a real company, til then you won't be seeing me in any of there games.

• cracker6cracker6 Member Posts: 32

ya i totally agree with everyone, if k2 network got their act together and fixed all of these problems i would still play KO. Ko in my opinion hed the best pvp i have ever played, and the only game with better pvp is DAOC i think. i quite about a year ago but i havnt been able to find a game that was as fun as KO. the reason i quite was because of all of the duped items being made for rouges.

i lost 2 +7 shards 2 +2 kekuri rinds some chitin +7 and alot of mirages on dupe wipes. i had enough of it so i quite. if k2 fixed up alot of stuff this game would syill be my favorite mmo.

lvl 61 human rouge (killer_pl)