Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2Moons MMO

En-ChantellyEn-Chantelly Member Posts: 81

I just started this MMO few days ago with Incar Magician Character. Grinding is SLOW. But this character has the best skills in the game, and its awesome in high level stage. Overall, after some testing out of the game, generally it is a nice game and pking is everywhere. The bad thing is when you die, you have to move back to the nearest castle/market arena, and have to run again to your spot.  The only thing is you will get the ask for pk every where you go. For party, if you are a magician, you will be requested to join party as this character has alot of aoe skills. I am still trying out this game, and still exploring stuffs i dont know. So if anyone here has comments, please feel free to post.

2Moons/GuildWars/FFXII

Comments

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

2 Moons was fun for a while, but I got to the low 30s and NOTHING had changed, besides the full PvP regions. I think its one of the best free mmos, considering the style, mp3 player and open pvp, but in the end it turns out to be an asian oriented mmo.

• K.o.v.eK.o.v.e Member Posts: 227

I have heard alot of bad things about this one but you make it sound good I think ill try it out .