Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

should i buy?

anigousanigous Member UncommonPosts: 113

hey ppl im kinda mr free mmo so i wanna know will i be pleased (i never bought a mmo =0) i have a bro to play with can i use the cd's twice for two installai=tions also what kinda game is it is it worth post here (note:for those who saw my 2 reason thing lawl my chicken still has problems with my cat and i saw my cat on my floor with 5 holes, jk but im scared cuz my chickens bigger then my cat and he poked a hole in my HEAVY shirt)

"i have a lvl 26 maplestory warrior lvl 9 asda story archer and a adventure quest mage lvl 15 and my xfire is my bro's"

Comments

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

Yes indeed, its definately worth it and good value for money...

I've personally been playing since release (2 and a half years now) and have racked up well over 6000 hours for the small investment of only £100...  So yeah, well worth it, and hell, for what I've gotten from them so far, I'll preorder GW2 as soon as its possible too

imageimage

• BrianMMOBrianMMO Member Posts: 45

Is it a good game?

Yes! :P

Will you like it?

not sure

I had recommended Guild Wars to several friends. I was surprised that they even bought it.  The problem was that they did it cuz of me, not the game.

friend #1 :  He didnt like the fact that Gw is divided into instances. He also isnt a big PvPer.

friend#2 :  He expected more,Larger battlefields and a better community.

friend#3 : im not sure. He wasnt a big gamer anyway, so i guess it was the fact that a MMO takes too much time

Conclusion: Not everyone likes Guild Wars. In my opinion it's really good. Jut dont expect too much! :P

The best about GW is the fact that u can play it again anytime. U dont have to think about a monthly payment. I also like the graphics. ^^

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

I like it and the most people on the GW forums will probably say that it's a good game. If you will like it is hard to say.