Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQII Beta Sign Ups

cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

EQII official website is updated with May 3rd 10:00 AM PDT for beta sign ups.  Good luck to you all and enjoy.

http://everquest2.station.sony.com/beta.jsp

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

Comments

• PatrichkijPatrichkij Member Posts: 3
    3-4 months of Beta Testing will cause a release near Autumn. I have so many expactions in this game , hopefully they will all come true!image

• lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315

i got in

My Signature :

Me Tall , Me Smart

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495

Originally posted by jakoblin

i got in

My Signature :
    Me Tall , Me Smart

Yeah whatever noob, they haven't even sent out the acceptance notices yet, and besides, you claim you're in every closed beta that there is.

You short, you not so smart

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• RomasRomas Member Posts: 3

Betas, long demos to see if you like the basic game. :)

"Shoot me"
    "Why?"
    "Because I like dieing"
    "Why?"
    "Well I am a poser goth in life
    and to be able to talk about death and dieing I get myself killed in games"
    "Okay just because of that I refuse to kill you"
    "Come on!!!!"
    -Scary conversation in Star Wars Galaxies

"What I have learned about war from videogames if you ever find yourself mortally wounded by a sniper, be sure to let him know that he is a faggot." - Myself.

• LordDaemonLordDaemon Member Posts: 68
    oh man i'm so hyped for this game..... heres hopin i get in the beta maybe i'll see u guys in game.

• foddasfoddas Member Posts: 1
    Gamespy is showing the release date as August, Has anyone heard anything different?

• WoWROXWoWROX Member Posts: 17
    Well EQ2 is good but i do more like world of warcraft (except for the signups in wow its only for korea and us not for europeans and that sux) World of Warcraft is looking more fantasy then EQ2 do and the fee is gonna be lower then EQ2 (i think) and world of warcraft is just as good as EQ2

When the gangs take over the highway remember his on your side..

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500
    July Issue of PG Gamer is also showing a release date of August 30, but I think they are just guessing as it seems too soon.

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     i would be surpised if open beta would take place during that time. (if they have open beta that is)

NVidia - The way it is meant to be played

ATI - The way it really plays

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • MACVSOGMACVSOG Member Posts: 8
    i think release will be closer to Christmasimage

• .wolf..wolf. Member Posts: 26

whoooo hoooo i like the beta uro
    ::::22::::::22::::::14::::::13::::::25::::::26::::::27::::::38::::::01::

• farslayer77farslayer77 Member Posts: 1
    Will they mail you an application ? I need something to keep in the bathroom for emergencies like running out of toiletpaperimage

• deckiondeckion Member Posts: 3
    imageimage  EQ2 beta should be preaty fun.