Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help

I need help to resolve my problem!!!

I download the game, I install the game, and I want to play the game. But when i press game start(when the patches are download) nothing becomes. Only a few minutes my compuTER becomes block.

I have this requisits:

intel pentium 4 cpu 3.20 GHz

1024MB RAM

AND DIRECT X 9.0

WHATS THE PROBLEM??????

Comments

• ScanBluScanBlu Member Posts: 8

maybe this helps...look at a file named SERVER.DAT located in the place where you installed the game..normally in C:Program FilesLegend Of Ares....open it with Notepad...and look at his content..it should be like this:

[LOGIN_SERVER]

COUNT = 3

IP_0=206.82.201.128

PORT_0=15028

IP_1=206.82.201.128

PORT_1=15029

IP_2=206.82.201.128

PORT_2=15030

if not...corect it...and maybe it works

Or maybe...u're firewall block it..check it too

• NhaemNhaem Member Posts: 2

Don't runs!!!!!!!! I changed this numbers and I download another time and don't runs!!!!!I look firewall but no problem.

• ScanBluScanBlu Member Posts: 8

check if u have last video drivers...and if it works without firewall ON (just try once to see if it works).

Or try it with other firewall....i use now BitDefender Total Security 2008, who incorporates both antivirus and firewall (but it worked fine before with Nod32 or Kaspersky as antivirus and nVidia hardware firewall).

Just make changes in u're applications....especially try different firewalls...it seems the firewall is the common problem on freezing this game...(even make changes in u're antivirus solution too...to see with what of them really works)

Dont need re-download the client....the glitch is not in the client...but in u're applications...