Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

when i play this game it works on me....but..

UndeadXXUndeadXX Member Posts: 10

the screen is all white and all i can see is the outline of my and other characters in the game and i can't move.........so how do i fix it? its making me go mad!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• UndeadXXUndeadXX Member Posts: 10

so i'm just wondering right now......how would u rate this game, i'm just wondering

• jessuparjessupar Member Posts: 29

I gotta say it, but did you try reinstalling/restarting your computer?

did it and didn't work....i tried it like over 10 times yesterday

Since i havnt palyed USKO in about a year, i really dont know. If you arent willing to pay for it, dont even bother troubleshooting it, btw. No pay no play, on an f2p game

i guess u didn't hear me before.....i....can....play.....the....game.....but....all.....i...can.....see....is......the.......outline....of......characters.............got it?

My point still stands. If you wanna play it that badly you must be paying for it, and that gets you Customer Service, so go ask there.

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628

Um what g-card you runnin? Might be a video compatability issue.

I......CAN.....PLAY.....THE....GAME...........DON'T U THINK THAT IF I NEED TO PAY THAT IT WOULD TELL TO INSTEAD OF SHOWING ME FU*KING WHITE SCREEN!!!!!

well mostly if i haven't played a game in a while it doesn't work, i don't know why.