Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New RF Online server: Lumen

IstyreanIstyrean Member Posts: 9

Yesterday CM opened a new RF Online server, probably since they expect more people to start playing the game now that it's F2P.

Here's the official message:

<Quote from Laeth CM Community Manager>

Codemasters Online are excited to announce, that due to high demand, a brand new world has been opened for new players beginning to enter the 100% Free to Play Online game, RF Online. The new world – Lumen – will sit along side the existing RF Online server Novus where players can enjoy all the latest features and new content that the recently released Episode 2: The Pioneers of Novus has to offer.

To get into RF Online and the most intense Faction vs. Faction vs. Faction action, head on over to Fileplanet to get your key!

<end quote>

So if anyone here wanted to give the game a try it might be nice a start on a new server where the character levels arent as high yet.

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Better get on it now, before all the high levels run over there to powerlevel their way up again. Shouldn't be too bad long as they don't allow transfers.

• NFWolfDudeNFWolfDude Member Posts: 304

From the "new player" perspective, I think it's nice not having all the powered up super uber dudes all over the place.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude

• ChampionNYCChampionNYC Member Posts: 31

There are allready veteran players that has made it to level 30 and beyond on Lumen so good luck newbie players when you finally can play this game on the 17th.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Lumen is definitely the place to be if you are new and interested in RFO.  So far the population is small to decent, and highest level is currently 41.  Guilds have been formed and people are starting to get a feel for the game.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• trozyxxxtrozyxxx Member UncommonPosts: 249

The very best thing about the new server is we're all skint lol

no cash dupe, everyones in the same boat.

good news tho is they are doubling the drop rates sometime next week so I might have enough for some 2k pots, been killed 3 times farming on 1k pots by stupid cora backstabbers

• jairusjairus Member UncommonPosts: 175

about time. the biggest problem i have with RF online it that it doesn't age well so the old server is pretty much a waste of time to new players.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

sigh fileplanets got the register keys... y didnt i think of it before >_>