Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just another fantasy grinder?

ZooweyZoowey Member Posts: 17

Is it just me or does this look like another fantasy grinder, iv played for about a week and i find myself bored because all i find myself doing is mindless grinding...

Comments

• Suki.ChanSuki.Chan Member Posts: 30

Yes it is a fantasy grinder, with in-game advertisements which are really annoying. I've played for 2 days and I deleted it straight from my computer. Usually an mmorpg is "fun" in the beginning because there's so much to explore and so many things to learn (and the leveling is easy too). But in 9Dragons, all the quests are "go to NPC A, talk to NPC B, kill Monster C X times), which get extremely boring. The attack animation is EXTREMELY repetitive and there is a high chance that you'll fall asleep watching your character slash an enemy 100 times before it dies. There is little in-game help and everything is unnecessarily complicated. It took me a long time to figure out where to go to join the clan since the quest message was wrong and the map offers absolutely no help >_> Oh and additionally, the graphics are pretty horrible, which wiped off its appeal totally.

I thought 2Moons was bad but at least it's slightly more fast-paced and less grinding than this... and easier to grasp the concepts too. Eh Acclaim wasn't meant to make mmorpgs... =.=

• DainterDainter Member Posts: 45

Originally posted by Suki.Chan

Yes it is a fantasy grinder, with in-game advertisements which are really annoying. I've played for 2 days and I deleted it straight from my computer. Usually an mmorpg is "fun" in the beginning because there's so much to explore and so many things to learn (and the leveling is easy too). But in 9Dragons, all the quests are "go to NPC A, talk to NPC B, kill Monster C X times), which get extremely boring. The attack animation is EXTREMELY repetitive and there is a high chance that you'll fall asleep watching your character slash an enemy 100 times before it dies. There is little in-game help and everything is unnecessarily complicated. It took me a long time to figure out where to go to join the clan since the quest message was wrong and the map offers absolutely no help >_> Oh and additionally, the graphics are pretty horrible, which wiped off its appeal totally.
    I thought 2Moons was bad but at least it's slightly more fast-paced and less grinding than this... and easier to grasp the concepts too. Eh Acclaim wasn't meant to make mmorpgs... =.=

agreed.  this would be day 3 of the game for me, if I wasn't going to delete it today.  just too repetitive.