Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stress Test

2»

Comments

• AlkanphelAlkanphel Member Posts: 132

I hope the stress test went well. By the look of the forum it did. I was not going to wait 3-6 hours to play, but that is my fault. No early bird for me.

• trozyxxxtrozyxxx Member UncommonPosts: 249

Bet the devs are glad its over, must have been pretty manic the first day.

by the end it was ok got a good feeling about the game, which out weighs the bad point of soe for the moment

• RickSaadaRickSaada Senior Developer, POTBSMember Posts: 200

Many people are catching up on sleep today.  It was a pretty hectic weekend, but we got a lot of good information and fixed a lot of issues we hadn't found with our automated tests.  We'll work on getting all that integrated and run a second stress test as soon as we can put it together.   

Thanks to all of the MMORPG crowd that came out to help.   People were incredibly patient with the long wait times and server down times as we ironed out problems.   We appreciate your giving us a hand!

Rick Saada - FLS Dev & EPFBM

• mmonkeymmonkey Member Posts: 171
    Originally posted by RickSaada

Many people are catching up on sleep today.  It was a pretty hectic weekend, but we got a lot of good information and fixed a lot of issues we hadn't found with our automated tests.  We'll work on getting all that integrated and run a second stress test as soon as we can put it together.   
    Thanks to all of the MMORPG crowd that came out to help.   People were incredibly patient with the long wait times and server down times as we ironed out problems.   We appreciate your giving us a hand!

We appreciate the awesome work that's been done! Definitely going to be in there with my pre-ordered parrot 

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

Originally posted by RickSaada

Get lots of sleep! Your team was fantastic this weekend.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help with the process, and thank you for being so active with the community!

• AgtSmithAgtSmith Member Posts: 1,498

I cannot imagine how much stress the team goes through for an event like that - what a madhouse FLS must have been.

--------------------------------
    Achiever 60.00%, Socializer 53.00%, Killer 47.00%, Explorer 40.00%
    Intel Core i7 Quad, Intel X58 SLi, 6G Corsair XMS DDR3, Intel X-25 SSD, 3 WD Velociraptor SATA SuperTrak SAS EX8650 Array, OCZ 1250W PS, GTX 295, xFi, 32" 1080p LCD

• LagusLagus Member Posts: 1

I slept like 6 hourst in those 3 days.