Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show Quick Gamelist

CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

I like it.  It makes it very simple to copy and paste all the games in the gamelist.  Not sure where to post this but props.

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I like it too. Would be nice if there was a quick way to sort by rating too though.

• madharleymadharley Member Posts: 3

wanna add to quick game topic..um.. seem like they alredy got it..on their Game list...however this site is very good at posting news and updates for new games and so on, but its a shame to see their GameList is outdated, several games i've seen said to be under development but they alredy out....

• StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Originally posted by madharley

wanna add to quick game topic..um.. seem like they alredy got it..on their Game list...however this site is very good at posting news and updates for new games and so on, but its a shame to see their GameList is outdated, several games i've seen said to be under development but they alredy out....

If you noticed something like that, I urge you to email me and let me know. [email protected]

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

• madharleymadharley Member Posts: 3

(sry for late reply, busy busy heh)..um just from top of my head. i am prety sure Zu Online alredy in beta testing and so as Perfect World (later one been out for while now)