Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Iron Mine Discovered

KemarikKemarik Member Posts: 122

Rumors spread in the barbarian villages of Erring and Cilurnum yesterday of an iron mine that had opened up somewhere northeast of Erring.  The search was on and it seems some players stayed up all night to try and find it.  The mine was located early this morning - by romans of course  but the freeman have found it as well.  It seems that the villages of Smudan and Botach are now rather nice places to settle due to their close proximity to this new and very valuable resource.  Gone are the days of fighting over one iron mine.  Caledonia now has two.

Comments

• jdagjdag Member Posts: 48

When the barbarian population dwindles KFR decides to put one in hoping it'll draw them back. Why did he not put one in when barbarians have asked for one months and months ago?

Sorry KFR you have already done the damage for the barbarians. Now that you realize you are losing players you decide to listen now? Ridiculous.

• MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

too late KFR, i switched to roman. thanks to your bias.

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

What I wonder, is how long was that mine sitting there waiting to be discovered?

I would be respectful if the mine had been added long ago, and KFR just could not hold his mouth shut about it any longer, but I suspect that he only added it in recently as a stunt.

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

Originally posted by jdag

When the barbarian population dwindles KFR decides to put one in hoping it'll draw them back. Why did he not put one in when barbarians have asked for one months and months ago?
    Sorry KFR you have already done the damage for the barbarians. Now that you realize you are losing players you decide to listen now? Ridiculous.

Lots of new content in for both Roman and Freemen players. It was all in the plans it seems and now we are getting some good stuff :)

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

Yes, overall, it's a good thing to finally see KFR so active.

Anyway, did anyone ever say how long the mine had been there?  Just imagine, if it had been there a year ago and it was simply a matter of nobody finding it...

If that were the case, I would give KFR kudos for keeping it quiet.

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

LOL they are about a year to late. they really shoulda had it in for launch.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

Originally posted by tvalentine

No they shouldn't have. The mine was added to help the freemen with thier ore situation. Which they really didn't need since Cilurnun is on pax anwyays.

• jdagjdag Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by Vepgenus

No they shouldn't have. The mine was added to help the freemen with thier ore situation. Which they really didn't need since Cilurnun is on pax anwyays.

That right there goes to show you how credible Vepgenus is. He doesn't even know the name of the southern mine

Cirisium for Christ's Sake!

Just got a new plumata and scutum thanks to the the crafters of the 18th Legio :).

• MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

i got a cool aux helm ^_^

LOL no shit your a roman you have no clue how bad the freemen needed a mine. If they had one at the beginning then they might have as many people, armor, and weapons as the romans do. They waited way too long to add this. Also puting roman guards at the "cilurnunLOL" mine was also another problem freemen had. Because how often do crafters get their comabt skills up?

LOL no shit your a roman you have no clue how bad the freemen needed a mine. If they had one at the beginning then they might have as many people, armor, and weapons as the romans do. They waited way too long to add this. Also puting roman guards at the "cilurnunLOL" mine was also another problem freemen had. Because how often do crafters get their comabt skills up?

awwww shall i break out the worlds smallest violin for you?

awwww shall i break out the worlds smallest violin for you?

lol no i would save it for redbedlam when they announce the game canceled in 08