Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: 3 Beta Giveaway!

Comments

• MDruidMDruid Member Posts: 82

I hope I can get into this. Just wondering how many people are there currently registered in this contest?

Guns don't kill people, idiots do!
    My Website
    MDruid Comics

• Perm2069Perm2069 Member Posts: 92

a very large ammount of people indeed.  you can bet that there will be something like 1500+ people looking to win one of these spaces.  if there are alot of people who sign up to get it, blizzard may add a couple more accounts to this contest like they did on another that GUgames or something did not to long ago.  their drawing will be on the 4th or 5th of this month.

just remember to visit the site a lot to increase your chance... although as word gets out about this contest, your chances will go down.  so if you keep visiting this site, and that happens, then your chances will stay the same.

i know this could go on forever, so im going to stop right here =)

Perm2069

• ReeVeS1881ReeVeS1881 Member Posts: 8
    Hmm...The draw is on my birthday..perhaps ill get some luck image  if i win it could be like my birthday gift! image

• merlin(bob)merlin(bob) Member Posts: 27

I hope i get one of the slots so far my luck has be horrible for the other contest.image

Norrec-night elf warrior-lvl 0

• AggoldAggold Member Posts: 1
    I've already played the game over at my friends house, but I need to feed my addiction with the ability to play late into the night in the comfort of my own home. Too bad the chances of winning one of these is slim to none.
  • RoyboyRoyboy Member Posts: 1

i dont understand this ticket thing. So if u entered on the 30th and login every day, u will win over anyone who entered in on the 1st? i dont get it if u get what im saying. I joined today, do i have ANY shot???

-Royboy

• GrymGrym Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Good Luck Everyone! image

(My son speaking to his Japanese Grandmother) " Sorry Obaba, I don't speak Japanese, I only speak human."

• XanderZaneXanderZane Member Posts: 226

Originally posted by Mopster

Originally posted by Artek
    Boooooooo! Another contest that is open only to US and canadian subscribers.

boo indeed ;-)

LOL!! U.S. Developer. U.S. Website. U.S. Contest. Pretty simple if you ask me. Does the Aussie have Australia only websites with contests for games that don't include other countries? I'm sure they do.  Don't be so bitter. We're not.

Xander

Xander

Xander

• DrifeDrife Member Posts: 3
    So hows does this ticket thing work? every 3 days u log in u get 1 ticket? whats the point of us entering now then?

Royboy

Royboy

• NicoleWNicoleW Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Drife
    So hows does this ticket thing work? every 3 days u log in u get 1 ticket? whats the point of us entering now then?Royboy

because we are giving bonus tickets for every 3 days you login between 6/30/04 and 7/12/04

• AleisterAleister Member Posts: 208

everyth'ng for ze americanz

know its ze blizzard but i want one image

Shit i'm bad... I self educated myself in ways of controlling feelings, now nothing feels like it's true... gotta be an assasin or sumtin.

-----------------------
    ....must ....play .....WoWimage

• FenikkusuFenikkusu Member Posts: 20

even though i have a slim chance im still hopin, wishin, prayin, killin image ...wait huh? image

ignore that last part...hope i winimage

• DrifeDrife Member Posts: 3

sooo still confused lol image

If u made account on the 30th, and logged in everyday till the 2nd, u will recieve a bonus ticket?

And this "ticket" does what?

Royboy

Royboy

• Mike693Mike693 Member Posts: 2
    Won't people just make like 100 accounts and enter the contest? I heard theres a 10 hour limit, but from the 30th to the 12th thats like 30 accounts

IT would be hard to find out you won though, besides it will look suspicious if all these accountsh ad the same ip and email adress.

My Website
    MDruid Comics

• Mike693Mike693 Member Posts: 2

well i have 2 brothers and they both entered, hope 3 of the same IP's is ok

• wanorakwanorak Member Posts: 16

I signed up to. I really hope I get the WoW beta it is the MMORP where im very excited about last months.

If I get in the beta I will make threads in the WOW forum and the offical blizzard forums open to the non betas.

Guns don't kill people, idoits do!

My Website
    MDruid Comics

• DiobolicSinDiobolicSin Member Posts: 11

WoW and Guild Wars are the only two MMORPG's I am looking forward to. I tried Guild Wars in that 3 day E3 Beta for Everyone and I was impressed by it. But I have been waiting for a Beta Invite to WoW since like the first Phase of WoW Beta. They are on Phase 3 now and still no Invite.

Well hopefully I win at least an account, be very happy if I do. Even though I know my chances are very slim.

• iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671

Well I guess I'm in too. WoW probably the only mmorpg I'm intrested in right now. Good graphics, lots of skills, just what I want from mmorpg. image

∙name: EViLD0G
    ∙clan: [EXE]
    ∙playing: EQ, SIMS, AC, AC2, DAoC, FFXI, AW, RS
    ∙planning: WoW, GW

Good luck to all especialyy me. ::::39::::::40::::::33::::::17::::::01::

Guns don't kill people, idoits do!

My Website
    MDruid Comics

• CM90CM90 Member Posts: 5
    Wow, I really hope I win this. Can you tell us how many entries there are so far? And is there an anti-cheat feature that kills the cheaters image

• SinterSinter Member Posts: 2
    sure they got something. Never win anything cool... so I doubt it will happen now... but hey i'll still have my hopes up only to have them dashed like they were in the eq2 beta giveaway :)

• DrakewsDrakews Member Posts: 6

Bah.....i know i won't get in..

But hoping never hurtsimage

• JoebobJoebob Member Posts: 5
    Same here, but even that small chance is better than nothing.