Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't Read Blogs on MMORPG.com

MaverickrollMaverickroll Member UncommonPosts: 123

Whenever I try to view a blog from mmorpg.com in either Firefox [i]or[/i] IE, I get this error;

Again I get this in both Firefox and IE, so it's [i]not[/i] a Firefox issue or Addon/Extension error.

I don't do anything special to get it. I simply go straight to mmorpg.com by bookmark, then click Blogs in the top navigation bar. I am presented with two lists; Newest Posts, Newest Blogs. I can click on any in either category and get the error. Obviously the blogs exist, or why else list them to be viewed. I also know they are 'new' as they are listed as being posted on dates such as today, yesterday, etc something reasonably new so it's not old material that's just been pruned.

Comments

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

This is because a user on the site can create their blog but not actually make any posts in their blog.  That error just means the user hasn't created any entries in their blog yet.

If you go to my blog: http://mmorpg.com/blogs/Meddle you should see posts there.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -