Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

zomg i just logged in and

wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346

i found that they made a new update . you can set up clans in game. ive been waiting for this kinda shit for ever. this might make me start back up again . and new prayer skills and new interface

edit: theres even clan chat too now.

Comments

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

yup yup.

?

• LlamsterLlamster Member Posts: 234

It's awesome.

Have played: RuneScape, EQ2 (free trial), Last Chaos, Silk Road, Dungeon Runners.
    Currently playing: RuneScape, Dungeon Runners.

The notion that graphics, or anything else for that matter, are anywhere near as important as gameplay/fun is so utterly ridiculous that anyone who shares such a view should be placed in an asylum.

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

Yea you are right i started runscape again a couple of days ago and i like it!!

• KrivladKrivlad Member Posts: 34

I agree, the clan chat is by far one of the best updates I have ever been present for!
    It really brought people together. Now, it is impossible to be bored ingame, even if you're playing at an unusual hour (for some random reason) you can just join a clan chat owned by one of the RS fansites and engage in pleasant conversations.
    It even got a couple of retired people from my clan to start playing actively again.
    Jagex had a good idea for once!

Former Hard Core member at only 25 posts.

• JonnyHelfireJonnyHelfire Member Posts: 125

um there arent the first game to do it.. good idea mabey but please dont forget the people who invented that idea.. whoever that is

• KrivladKrivlad Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by JonnyHelfire
    um there arent the first game to do it.. good idea mabey but please dont forget the people who invented that idea.. whoever that is

We know this isn't the first time a game gets an update that supports clans/guilds by giving them their own chat channel, but this is something everyone that plays RS has been praying for.
    I'm not sure which game was the first to have such an update, but the idea isn't copyrighted, seeing as everyone has had this idea long before it was introduced into any MMORPG, some just beat others into adding it into their own game.

Former Hard Core member at only 25 posts.

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346

lol no crap but alot of people who play RS have been waiting for that update FOREVER. like i did. and still knew that other games have that feature.

• BorderPatrolBorderPatrol Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Krivlad

We know this isn't the first time a game gets an update that supports clans/guilds by giving them their own chat channel, but this is something everyone that plays RS has been praying for.

I'm not sure which game was the first to have such an update, but the idea isn't copyrighted, seeing as everyone has had this idea long before it was introduced into any MMORPG, some just beat others into adding it into their own game.

Not sure why Jagex made you wait in the first place. Considering that the Clan/Guild system is something that should in an MMO from release.

Life is hard, so I chose not to have one.

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Originally posted by BorderPatrol

Not sure why Jagex made you wait in the first place. Considering that the Clan/Guild system is something that should in an MMO from release.

Wow they finally give a crap about the people that play this game...? I just to use swift switch for this kind of thing, but they banned it...

Originally posted by Kaabulk

Originally posted by BorderPatrol

Wow they finally give a crap about the people that play this game...? I just used to use swift switch for this kind of thing, but they banned it...

lol so did i

?

• ns_25ns_25 Member Posts: 6

what is that supposed to mean.

Originally posted by ns_25

what is that supposed to mean.

whats what supposed to mean?

?

• macauley270macauley270 Member Posts: 3

lol i know the new clan chat is cool indeed

runescape rules

• zammarokzammarok Member Posts: 40

trust me you guys vie gone in and out of rs for many years. even if ur a member, it will get boring at some point

Exodus 15:2

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Ok .. i too have appreciated the clan chat.. but no they do not care about their members. They are now banning generosity by the masses. don't try to give away anything of value to some helpless noob .. you will get perm banned for real world item trading. No I have not yet been banned but  in the last few months I have seen lots of good players that have never done anything wrong being banned for this. They have no proof, and will not accept any appeals for this offense .. so be careful.. has made me after 4 years want to leave it. A guy I know quit gave away all his stuff to all his friends .. they were all perma banned. And when  all of the players and their friends tried to tell them this they threatened to ban their ips and all their accounts. These were all players that have played for years and never had problems before. It is sad jagex .. very sad.