Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help choosing

Hey there i have just quit lotro and is looking for a new game, 

The games i need help choosing with is:

Final fantasy XI

Fury (when it comes out)

Vanguard saga of heroes

Or Star wars galaxies.

I cannot decide which one to play so please help me decide which one to choose, and then give a reason why you think i should play it and tell me about its gameplay and general fun about it. Thankyou!

Played: WoW, Guild wars, Eve, SWG, and more

Comments

• GimeGime Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by Nikepwns

Hey there i have just quit lotro and is looking for a new game, 

The games i need help choosing with is:

Final fantasy XI

Fury (when it comes out)

Vanguard saga of heroes

Or Star wars galaxies.

I cannot decide which one to play so please help me decide which one to choose, and then give a reason why you think i should play it and tell me about its gameplay and general fun about it. Thankyou!

All of the are rubbish.  Why don't you read all the 1000's of post in each area and then make your mind up.  You can read how shitty Vanguard is, or how Star Wars was SOOOO AMAZING before Pre-CU and Final Fantasy's nothing but an Asian grindfest...

So it's up to you to pick the worse of the worse... those 4 are crap.  

• LodeclawLodeclaw Member Posts: 148

Infinity: The Quest for Earth

===========
    The Guild is all about making MMORPGs more immersive, and more importantly, more fun! Join us!
    The Guild.

• LodeclawLodeclaw Member Posts: 148

I'd say the best fully-released games that I've played are City of Heroes/Villains, WoW and EVE-Online.

===========
    The Guild is all about making MMORPGs more immersive, and more importantly, more fun! Join us!
    The Guild.

• GimeGime Member Posts: 79

I quote; "Played: WoW, Guild wars, Eve, SWG, and more"

But you're asking if SWG is worth playing... hmmm.

It seems like you've played most of the major titles and nothing.  Why not Everquest 2?  That MMORPG really is massive and there's tons of things and places to go.  As for CoH/V, I wouldn't really think that is good because how you do the same things over and over... I know that's what you do with every other MMORPG, but when even the missions and mobs start to look the same, it's sad.