Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So about this return to the game deal? I need some help.

dreamer05dreamer05 Member UncommonPosts: 679

After seeing the post the other day about them letting old players return for free until November I looked at my Sony account and sure enough it says EQ2 is active until November.  My only problem is from the Sony web site I tried numerous times to download the whole bundle (because  I had bought the echoes expansion) but it kept either giving me an error or taking me to the wrong place.  Does anyone know where to go to download the entire bundle because I was really wanting to give this game another try. Thanks.

"God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.."

Comments

• liquescentliquescent Member UncommonPosts: 145

Download EverQuest II Installer

Click on the download link below to download your EverQuest II Installer. Please note this is in zip format and you will need to extract it after you have completed the download in order to install it.

EverQuest II Installer Size: 15MB

• dreamer05dreamer05 Member UncommonPosts: 679

Awsome, now is that with or without the Echoes expansion?

"God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.."

• fawdownfawdown Member UncommonPosts: 186

From what I see on the ad, it includes all expansions, and the card game.

• liquescentliquescent Member UncommonPosts: 145

Originally posted by dreamer05

Awsome, now is that with or without the Echoes expansion?
    That will download everything ypu have access to and it will be a very long download.

My EQ2 folder is 8.3gb

• GimeGime Member Posts: 79

I'm pretty sure there's either and option or another downloader you need to get all the expansions.

Why did you get rid of all the expansions if you bought them?  Or did you not have the CDs?