Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who needs video games, when you have lego's

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1277883&sdm=web&qtw=640&qth=400

-=-=-=-=-
"We're a game that's focused on grouping and on solo play, you know, more group oriented, more solo play..."
John Blakely Senior lead for EQ2. Link

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    lol, i wonder how long it takes them to do those...image

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Legos kicks butt, old school. And i still have mine.  And it would take about a month or 2. (trust me I know)

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Hell yea legos rock! I used to make little evil scientist lairs, and then make scenarios where a god guy will try to infiltrate it but be killed by his goons. Ah, good times. I still have a tub full of them under my bed! all the little dudes protect me from monsters.

And in relation to the video, holy crap! And all those buildings are made of legos too? Insane!

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

• ArathornArathorn Member Posts: 19
    why play legoes, when we can play video games? huh?huh? common sense. i hate legoes. i have a set myself and i hate playing with it. i like video games, i hate legoes. whoever still likes to play with legoes sucks and doesnt know what he is missing out on.((or she)) i hope at least one other person agrees with meimageplease?

please vote here for which ever one you like most, legoes or video games((hint: id vote for video games))

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Wow image .... Somebody has a little to much time on their hands image.

Playing: City of Heroes/ Dark Age of Camelot
    Upcoming: EverQuest II

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

not really, i dabble on video games, im not really an indoor person. image hey i got a question i want to be answered... how do you download games? i want to play Knight online but i dont know what to click....

please help me someoneimageid deeply appreciate it. and dont make fun of me either...image((lol))

or you could just tell me how to get city of heroes or dark age of camelot. id deeply appreciate it if someone told me. pretty please?image

• UberXUberX Member Posts: 60

What you do to get City of Heroes or DaoC:

Go to a game store. Buy said game.

Or, alternatively, you could try the DaoC trial. Try running a search for it at download.com or fileplanet.com

There is no trial for CoH

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by UberX

What you do to get City of Heroes or DaoC:
    Go to a game store. Buy said game.
    Or, alternatively, you could try the DaoC trial. Try running a search for it at download.com or fileplanet.com
    There is no trial for CoH

Ah, there isn't, but you you can always buy my CoH box, barely used!

Playing: City of Heroes/ Dark Age of Camelot
    Upcoming: EverQuest II

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • SketchSketch Member UncommonPosts: 337

Thats fantastic!

I love my lego, gave it to my young cousins a couple years ago, I had a HUGE collection I'd been gathering since I was a kid... And they threw it out.....

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569
    Come on people legos rock!! I still have mine somewhere around here I bet... I made a lego moon project at the Gwinnett County Fair and won first prize!!! First prize was 10 bucks... but still. That was actually the pinnacle achievement of my life. Next to beating Metal Gear Solid 2 on hard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -