Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love this song

I am not to sure why but I love this song.......www.youtube.com/watch

Comments

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

Originally posted by bojinx

I am not to sure why but I love this song.......www.youtube.com/watch

It is actually a pretty cool song. Last night I spent some time taking a nostalgic trip back the 80's and listened to a few songs. Some of them I remember and that I still like: Take On Me (by a-ha), Summer of '69 (by Bryan Adams). I also love this song by Breaking Benjamin: Forget It. I don't think it's 80's but it's still cool. If I had to categorize the 80s, I'd have to say that it was a decade as cool as it was dorky; a rare phenomenon.

/rambling 

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

I do that with 80's music sometimes, except it is hard to be nostalgic about a decade that you have no cognitive memory of.

Born in 88

90's is more of what I remember, I bought my first album ever when I was six, Bush Sixteen Stone, actually it was a tape.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

Originally posted by CactusmanX

I do that with 80's music sometimes, except it is hard to be nostalgic about a decade that you have not cognitive memory of.
    Born in 88
    90's is more of what I remember, I bought my first album ever when I was six, Bush Sixteen Stone.

I was born '86 so I caught the tail end of it. I was living in Germany at the time, and my friends who were several years older than me always called me Bryce Bryce Baby because of a reference to Vanilla Ice. I've got a few memories, but I was able to appreciate the querky culture much more only later in life. ;)

"Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

... Was I the only one expecting it to be a rick roll?

This one's pretty good too: For So Long

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by Jackcolt

... Was I the only one expecting it to be a rick roll?

No, I was also convinced this would be a rick roll.

• kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089

Kindapro thread.

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself