Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Game List!

Okay, so I am going on the game list as usual for a quick search on a game, and then I notice all this cool new stuff!!!

The new information is really awesome and I love how it shows the actual price of the game, something you would usually have to click and then see.  There is just so much more information in a very organized way, I must say this is one of the greatest updates I have seen lately!  It has absolutely everything I have always wanted when I am looking for a game.  If I am looking for a cool PvP game, I can find it in a breeze now.  And you would think with adding so much stuff it would get cluttered or something, but everything is easily found and accessed.  I am so excited about this it adds so much to what there was before.

Another very, very helpful thing is that the ranks in green show you that the game is in a Beta.  This helps millions on finding games in stages easier, as it is easily coded by the color.

Thank you lots for putting this together!!!!

Comments

• JonnyBigBossJonnyBigBoss Member UncommonPosts: 702

An absolute upgrade. I didn't know there was a new list until I saw this thread. Thanks. :D

• FarquaniaFarquania Member Posts: 120

They've updated it again and it's even better!

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

I give it an 8 because it doesn't actually list all the mmos out in english.

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

it's been updated for a while.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183

I recommended a way to split up multiple types of pvp so if you only like RvRvR you can sort by those games and I was told its in the works :) They have done wonders with that list and they are making even better improvements on the way!

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• dhartzdhartz Member Posts: 482

I give it a 1 because im a dick.