Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was this just me...?

I tryed playing this game one 3 diferent computers... on the first one, 256mb of ram and a 1.8gig processor, it took over 20 minutes to load the first town i found. i didnt figure this could be right... maybe a graphics card or driver is incompatible? well...

I tryed my friend's computer... essentially the same specs witha diferent card and drivers. Same thing, but it actually crashed after the 20 ior so minutes.

Lastly i tryed this computer, with 2.4 gigz, and 480 ram. After 12 minutes, 34 seconds the town was loaded... so i tryed going back outside. BIG mistake!! 45 minutes later... it finally crashed.'

Was this just me? or... wtf. it left me kinda speechless.

Also... when i actually got into the town i went to some npc and stuff... i saw 1 player in the 20 minutes i was in the town and this was in peak hours... so are there even any players?

Kinda confused how an unplayable game got such a high rating.

Comments

• tylerwicktylerwick Member Posts: 446

Maybe ram? none of the listes Specs had that great of Ram,  any game nowadays Is suggested 1g of ram or more.

Could just be a crappy graphics engine or maybe that particular zone is down or bugged.

• jessuparjessupar Member Posts: 29

i know 480 ram is crap, but their reccomended was 512, and minimum was 256 i think... so they should all have worked to some extent.

I did try going to other regions... but i couldnt find any towns and stuff so i quit looking.

• DigitalGhostDigitalGhost Member Posts: 4

Actually if you have 800+ ram and a good graphic card the game loads in under 3 secs or less. nothing is wrong with the game its just you =p

Ummmmmmmmmmm.....Boooo....Thank you for Wasting 5 Seconds of ur life reading my sig

• jessuparjessupar Member Posts: 29

actually in that case... if you need 800 megs of ram for a game that slow paced... then there is something very wrong with it

I do have a good graphics card for the record... and still, wtf? the game didnt really lagg soo much until i tryed loading a town...

• rawrxbradrawrxbrad Member UncommonPosts: 117

durpa durr down load the patches from the game forums, upgrade to .96

• ladybug420ladybug420 Member Posts: 17

Rawr you are exactly right. I downloaded the patch it was worked like a charm for me.....Jess, either you are way wrong or there is something wrong with your computer....i have what ppl would call a piece of crap computer and RoE works wonderfully on mine...so if you have an awesome computer and it still doesn't work...i dunno..check your stuff lol

• Ebol-aEbol-a Member Posts: 18

Heres wut ya do...

Look at the specs... The game musta been designed when we were livin in caves

I had no problems like that but I heard about a whole bunch

And yeah it crashes at the weirdest times... and forget playin for more than about 30 minutes.

Yer gonna hafta re-boot, re-log, choose yer toon, then try agin... Its goofy Im tellin ya

Loadin the town thing is cuz the NPCs inside take too much memory to load... Does dat sound GOOD?

And if theres other players in the town, its even worse... Maybe its ok once ya wait for the load but

Get real!!! If the game slows down cuz theres people playin it...well its...

GOOFY