Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many posts for getting the second star

Just wondering when will I get the second star lightened, how many posts should be made for that? thanks 

SOL, online mmorpg

Comments

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670

The longer and more constructive your posts are the easier it is to achieve. I can't light up my 5th star since my 16 year old brain is limited on what it can do.

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079

It is not just about post count. The number of posts during a certian period raises your standing.

At least I think thats how it works. I had all of my stars at one time...

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308

Mark twain was born on the falling of a star and died on the falling of the same star. is this what you wish? To be so magnificent that you must disguise your name?

• SerlingSerling Member Posts: 662

Mark twain was born on the falling of a star and died on the falling of the same star. is this what you wish? To be so magnificent that you must disguise your name?

Huh?

Seriously, dude.  You need to lay off the psychogenic mushrooms.

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079
    Originally posted by Hifructose

Dude!  waaaaay toooo much sugar in your diet, but your posts do entertain me.

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

• ImixZinzImixZinz Member CommonPosts: 553

Originally posted by Mikala

Just wondering when will I get the second star lightened, how many posts should be made for that? thanks 

Just post things relative to the topic... doesn't need to be a good post or long just so much as it pertains to the current subject. Thats pretty much what iv learned, also use the spell checker and throw in commas and periods in random places, they like that.

• RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914

You can check how the rating is calculated in the FAQ.

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

It's not that difficult.  Just take part in discussions and actually add something to the thread.  I went down to one star from being inactive for a month or so, and in no time at all I was climbing back up to the 5 stars that I've got now. (92/100), and I really don't post as often as some people around here do.  Just look at my join date at the left, and how many posts I have to prove that it doesn't matter how much you post, just -what- you post.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Mikala

If you make 50 post in differing sections concerning the ultimate greatness of my being, and how you have been enlightened in mind and spirit just from being in the same forum space as I, upon your 50th post I shall bestow 1 ( one ) of my stars to you.

Now, get busy typing my praises.!

• AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268

The rating is based on a number of things...Posts, number of logg ins , etc. Like a few other have said just check the faq on the topic easiest way to learn the process. I really dont pay attention to the ratings so it may have changed :)

Hope this helps

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

If you are concerned about stars, the easiest way to get them and keep them is to make mmorpg.com your homepage and autologin.  Then just make some decent posts other than smiley's and one liners and you will get to 4 stars quickly.  As far as I can tell, it takes about two minor posts per day to maintain 4 stars.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by MadAce

CHECK THE F**KING FAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt in my mind now. You are Djin, aren't you.

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461

Originally posted by Dekron

No doubt in my mind now. You are Djin, aren't you.

I am myself. Which is already horrific enough.

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

TYPEINALLCAPSDONTUSEYOURSPACEKEYANDABSOLUTELYNOPERIODS!!!!YOUCAN'TFORGETTHEBIGGERTHENLIFESMILEY!

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

I second that and say QFT!

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

I never log in here unless I'm going to post something. I'm afraid of being found out for the geeky loser I really am when my star count gets too high.

• Hades_WarpigHades_Warpig Member Posts: 265

I think i have 2, and not that many posts, and ya, FAQ FTW