Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get Halo 3 at Midnight Launch?

theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

If so, know that all of us that work at EB games, gamestop, or whoever else sold you your game loathe your existence, because you are the very reason that I get no sleep tonight, and have to be back at work in 4 hours.

Thank you all, have a good night, and I hope you like your Halo. Jerks.

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Halo 3 is way over hyped.

Nice game, but nothing awesome.

All this histeria is unjustified.

I guess Microsoft PR machine works wonders though..................

• daq113daq113 Member Posts: 95

I dunno,im only on lvl 5 or 6 but its definately the best halo campaign so far,albeit a little short.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Originally posted by theanimedude

If so, know that all of us that work at EB games, gamestop, or whoever else sold you your game loathe your existence, because you are the very reason that I get no sleep tonight, and have to be back at work in 4 hours.
    Thank you all, have a good night, and I hope you like your Halo. Jerks.

You have 4 Yoshi's in your avatar. Yoshi's = happy. Stop being grumpy, get your overtime and use it to buy yourself something nice. 

O_o o_O

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

I didn't really like the first halo, so I didn't bother.  Thats nothing theanimedude.  I worked 3 12 hour days, 1 15 hour day, and 1 10 hour day this week.

• CPmmoCPmmo Member Posts: 309
    Originally posted by CleffyII

I didn't really like the first halo, so I didn't bother.  Thats nothing theanimedude.  I worked 3 12 hour days, 1 15 hour day, and 1 10 hour day this week.

Hehe I get paid salary and technically work 24 hours per day 7 days per week.  Even holidays. 

War Beta Tester

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

I worked at a gamestore for a while and I loved the midnight launches. always a good atmosphere.

• transparent7transparent7 Member Posts: 31

c'mon was it really that bad?  must have been prety exciting seeing all these Halo geeks waiting for your services. 

hee ma brudda!

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I was there. I arrived at 11:30pm and got my copy on 12:30am. I really didn't understand why people bothered driving by the line and honking their horn saying Halo 3 or mooning everyone. They better be glad they didn't stop though. The line was pretty much done by about 1:15am estimated. I stayed up and played till 6am. Went to sleep. I only played campaign (2 players) and Forge.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680
    Originally posted by transparent7

c'mon was it really that bad?  must have been prety exciting seeing all these Halo geeks waiting for your services

*Coughs* i know he is a PS3 merd but i dont think he is that desperate for 'Service'. 

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587

I left my house at 9:20 p.m. to go to Sanatoga which is about an hour away and waited at the Gamecrazy there for from 10:15 to about 12:15 which then I got my 2 copies of Halo 3. That whole midnight release as fun, and damn that game is awesome I played until 7 a.m. then slept till 10 and then played till 3pm and now im at work. when I get back me and my friends are doing a 4-person co-op for it. Ive played a few of the SP missions so far and messed around on Multiplayer a lot, I still have yet to do anything with Forge, I am really looking forward to that. Theres so much in this damn game. So far everytime I have played a different combo of MP game.

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
    Originally posted by n25philly

No, I have a life.  Get a real job looser

your pants get "looser" when you loose weight. When you dont win you are a "loser".... and damn whats wrong with you? not get laid for a while?

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670

Looks like your mouth is bigger than your head... Way bigger.

Now i know the game in question is boring uninteresting and un-inovative and overhyped but he didnt deserve that type of post 

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928

Why do you need 2 copies of a single game? Hell, why did you need a copy of Halo 3?

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

Originally posted by xpyrofuryx

I left my house at 9:20 p.m. to go to Sanatoga which is about an hour away and waited at the Gamecrazy there for from 10:15 to about 12:15 which then I got my 2 copies of Halo 3. That whole midnight release as fun, and damn that game is awesome I played until 7 a.m. then slept till 10 and then played till 3pm and now im at work. when I get back me and my friends are doing a 4-person co-op for it. Ive played a few of the SP missions so far and messed around on Multiplayer a lot, I still have yet to do anything with Forge, I am really looking forward to that. Theres so much in this damn game. So far everytime I have played a different combo of MP game.

Such as?

-- Jean Rostand

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    Originally posted by METALDRAG0N

Such as?

Let him finish the game before he answers, it shouldnt take long. An hour or 2 probably.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

Originally posted by Spathotan

Such as?

Let him finish the game before he answers, it shouldnt take long. An hour or 2 probably.

As long as that 

-- Jean Rostand

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Such as?

www.gametrailers.com/player/25485.html

hat was a very mixed review there cant  belive they gave it a 9.8.

Oh well at least the review was unbiassed.

-- Jean Rostand

• jinbobjinbob Member Posts: 73

Idk i got my coppy today at like 9:30 skipped school and played it for like 5 hours with cousin.  It was better then i thought it was going to be the multiplayer is alot funner imo. The people die alot easier and they brought back my assault rifle.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

I got mine after school today. I got up to like, the third level and played around in Forge for a while. Really fun and interesting.

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670

Am I the only person on these boards thats not getting halo 3 because of financial issues or otherwise? Ps3 fans don't count.