Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DO NOT READ OR VIEW THIS THREAD

ValaraukValarauk Member Posts: 303

WTF WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU??

*Recovering Evercrack Addict*
-Currently on Shadowbane's Vengence Server-
Valarian- Aelfborn Archer Warriorr5

WARNING: Spelling and grammatical errors intentionally left in document to test for Anal Retentive Trolls.

"The key to wasting time is distraction. Without distractions it's too obvious to your brain that you're not doing anything with it, and you start to feel uncomfortable." - Paul Graham http://paulgraham.com/hs.html

Comments

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

I read this because I am the Forum Stalker and I am obligated to... nuff said.

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• The-OddThe-Odd Member Posts: 6

Im an idiot HAHAHAHAHAHA....

• Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571
    I never listen. image

"The probability of someone watching you is porportional to the stupidity of your action." Hartley's 1st Law

• ReverendDanReverendDan Member Posts: 115

I look like I'm listening, but I'm really just admiring the shape of your skull. Maybe this'll end up like a really crap version of Ring, and everyone who views this forum will get killed by a level 100000 Xorgosil with a +247 Krizle DoomBlade of Smiting.

•                         imageI no spee inglasimage

image       Aaaah the spawn of satan oozes from my bowels     image 

• shatteredshattered Member Posts: 7
    blahblah

6{*

• GigaextremeGigaextreme Member Posts: 10
    You see..threads are for reading therefore I must read the text contained within this thread :) SO there!

The world knows you best as a 0 or a 1, combinations of the 2 are possible, are you a 1 or a 0? Or are you a combination of the 2? The world might not know you after all...but keep trying, there are many 1's and 0's out there, find yours.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I'm a MAVERICK. I DO WHAT I WANT!!!!!! ON MMORPG.COM

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

Hey, you said there were drinks in here.

Malk!

--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -

• ValaraukValarauk Member Posts: 303

Originally posted by Maximane

Hey, you said there were drinks in here.
    Malk!
    --------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -

Did not! image

WARNING: Spelling and grammatical errors intentionally left in document to test for Anal Retentive Trolls.

"The key to wasting time is distraction. Without distractions it's too obvious to your brain that you're not doing anything with it, and you start to feel uncomfortable." - Paul Graham http://paulgraham.com/hs.html

• dotheaddothead Member Posts: 34

No hablo ingles senior y tengo el dialblo en mis pantelones.

Si si, tengo el dialblo en mis pantelones.

• Destro12Destro12 Member Posts: 1
    YAY!

It's a good thing this thread has finally died, it was starting to annoy me!

• ZnithZnith Member Posts: 212
    Cuz i gotta

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680
    I AM YOUR MASTER!!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD BOW DOWN TO YOUR SUPERIOR!!!!!!  I WILL BECOME THE SUPREME RULER OF THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!  ALL WHO TREATEN ME WILL BE CRUSHED LIKE THE INSECTS THEY ARE!!!!!!  I HAVE NOT YET MADE MY MOVE!!!!!  BUT I AM ALMOST READY!!!!! THEN YOU WILL ALL KNOW WHAT FEAR IS!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

I read this because...

"You can't tell me what to do..."

"You're not my mom..."

I don't think... Hmmm, what is your real name? ::::01::

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

This i leared from elite redman class at White Tiger Taekwondo -

When threatened it is best to proceed in the following manner

1. When approached by stranger asking for directions, scream "YOU"RE NOT MY MOMMY!"v image

2. Then run to the clearly marked exits, and if he grabs hold of your belt, keep running, it looks funny.

3. When he draws that knife made of wood, disarm him, but GET RID OF THAT WEAPON! after all, he could take it back, and everyone knows, if you throw it back to him, he won't notice.

4. When all else fails, look suprised, point behind him, and go "OMG LOOK OVER THERE, IT'S UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL KOFFI ANNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" image

Some of you will get what I'm talking about, and that's awesome.  Oracle, beware - for in the famous words of keanu reeves - "I know Kung Fu"

Alex Trebeck - "For the last time, Mr. Reeves, no you do not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

Not only do you READ the thread your not supposed to but you read all the way to the END??

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047
    wow where the hell is the cream filling?imageno its not that hostes $h!+

It's a good thing this finally died down, I guess we finally wen't through all the morons on mmorpg who can't follow directions.

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

hehe, what do you expect with a title like that! So curious!

Pizza for everybody!

-Currently waiting for EQII&WoW -

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Wasn't this thread named portal to playboy mansion?

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• SweexySweexy Member Posts: 1

i'm a idiot ::::16::::::06::::::27::::::31::

• bobolubobolu Member Posts: 7
    i am rebel,hahahahhahahha