Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

his is horrible, the only good sci-fi games are eve and anarchy online...

LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

They are the only two sci-fi based game that don't have a huge flaw, and I believe it will stay that way even in the next 5 or so years. The upcoming sci fi mmos, huxley and tabula rasa aren't exactly what a scifi mmo fan would look for in a game.

Tabula Rasa, well, it hasn't been looking good for it so far, and Huxley is just a a massive fps, but i guess I can't judge Huxley until it actually comes out and people get a pretty good idea of what th game will be like.

There's always Star Trek online, but then again, that seems like a total pile of crap so far by what the devs are saying. Let's just hope Stargate Worlds delivers or all scifi game fans are going to be disapointed.

Comments

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

What about Stargate?

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• YukkioneYukkione Member Posts: 618

I hope Huxley has more of the elements I want in a game. TR definetly didnt have what I need to keep me interested. But Mass Effect will be out soon for XBOX 360 and while not a MMO, it does have the elements I want in a sci fi game.

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

My problem with huxley is that it is just a mass fps. Now, I wouldn't mind that if it had some trade skills like in Anarchy Online or in Eve. But from the looks of it, it won't have anything like that...I could be wrong though.

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

Hm, Fallen earth falls under the sci-fi section also. Not as techy as Star <Wars><Gate><Trek>  or Eve  but a good game to be.

• Jo-GamerJo-Gamer Member Posts: 120

At first I kinda thought Ryzom was Sci-Fi, but I guess it is more Fantasy.  I think the majority of the mmorpg genre will always focus more on Fantasy since that was where it was born.  But I would like to see some more Sci-Fi games. =)