Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick question...

So all I'm wondering is if they game is dying? I quit last year on the Ramah server but I would like to come back. When I logged onto my friends character about 2 months ago i would think I was in jueno but didn't see many people like I did last year. Is this just because there in the latest expansion area?

Also I was playing on the ps2 (lol) I would be playing on my computer this time. How are the graphics on the computer? There is a way to turn the graphics up right?

Anyways thanks for your time!

Comments

• SuplyndmndSuplyndmnd Member Posts: 553
    Originally posted by Bluetears

So all I'm wondering is if they game is dying? I quit last year on the Ramah server but I would like to come back. When I logged onto my friends character about 2 months ago i would think I was in jueno but didn't see many people like I did last year. Is this just because there in the latest expansion area?

Also I was playing on the ps2 (lol) I would be playing on my computer this time. How are the graphics on the computer? There is a way to turn the graphics up right?

Anyways thanks for your time!

Well, i'm not sure about Ramah but maybe you got on at a slower time?  I'm on Bismarck and Jeuno is fairly busy.  Also, yeah, most people stay in Whitegate instead of Jeuno.  The game is probably not as populated as it was some time back (the game *is* 5 years old) but they are having a campaign to bring old players back so it should pick back up again.  As far as the graphics, I do think they're betting on PC (least from what I heard) but not like drastically better.  You can change the resolution and such so it's not all blocky and stuff so in that respect, you can make it look better.

EVE - Sharvala
    FFXI - Shazamalicious
    Guild Wars - Xavier Lucifer & Charlize the Necro
    "Ranged...stuck...tree...15 random words... suck... noob fanboy... I MAKE GUIDE!"