Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why the f*ck does every1 say 2moons sux?

Lurconis6Lurconis6 Member Posts: 5

The title says most of it ofc well my opinion about this game is that it is one of the best cus it is still in open beta therefore give it some credit...

Grafics are pretty nice tho could be better ofc, the battle system is good except for the summon atk system that many bastards use to afk lvl i really hope they do something about that, the pvp system is great, the pk system has its flaws and its good stuff true any1 can kill u for no good reason just cus they want and get away with it but c'mon that happens in every game so if ur gona whine about that join the "I Got Pked and I'm a Crybaby Club" cus u dont lose absolutely nothing when u die and u can keep coming and facing ur oponents over and over again, also about that no death penalty thing its kinda bad there isnt any cus a guy lvl 1 can just keep going trying to kill a strong mob and coming back over and over again untill its dead tho that's rather stupid, the game needs more quests and there are some lag problems due to the eastern players cus they cant stick with dekaron I hope they get their IPs blocked as soon as possible.

That pretty much says the main problems of 2moons but if u actually play it and u see the problems on one side and the good stuff on the other and also notice thats OB can u really say its not one of the best MMORPGS?

Comments

• freakomarfreakomar Member Posts: 415

lol

Played almost everything...
    Currently playing nothing...
    Waiting for: Darkfall, WAR, Guild Wars 2.

• A55kickaA55kicka Member Posts: 47

This game does not look good/

• freakomarfreakomar Member Posts: 415

All I have to say is, ALL F2P games suck. Guildwars is an exception, but its community still sucks(atleast majority of it).

Played almost everything...
    Currently playing nothing...
    Waiting for: Darkfall, WAR, Guild Wars 2.

• GoplyGoply Member Posts: 48

I personally think this game sucks because it is lacking and doesnt bring anything new to mmos, sure dont complain about being killed, if thats how the game is going to be its not the game for you but I beleave there should be a reason for pvp, just killing to kill is lame and i dont like it that way nor have I ever... more quests ugh pls no thats just coping other games and imo quests suck, 90% of games out there with quests just have them where you run to talk to this guy or kill this 1 npc blah blah blah, its so boring and it takes away from the gameplay, maybe quests are the reason for why more and more games are becoming worse then older games, they just add these quests to get you directed away from the actual gameplay then when you hit max lv you relize you are playing a game that doesnt have fun gameplay.... btw this post is more about all new games in general not just 2moons...

"Sticking with what works doesn't make good games, it remakes them, I quit playing that a while ago.
    After all, no artist got anywhere from repainting the Mona Lisa as a black women in a white dress...

It's about the paintin man, it's about the paintin..." -Goply

• QazeQaze Member Posts: 247

I played this game and I suppose it's alright... I would've played some more as well but the one thing that really stopped me playing is that really annoying music that's playing at every shop, it makes me feel sick.

I agree with freakomar as well. F2P games almost always have this thing were you spend real money to get extra stuff. That really sucks 'cos some people would spend loads of money and get a shitload of extra stuff and it feels like cheating.

Qaze - Atheist, Nihilist, Sadist.
    WinRAR.rar
    Mudkip Video

image Xfire= Qaze3000 - Add me if you're not a total retard.

• terr89terr89 Member Posts: 12

Well 2moons sux really bad, it's like a brutal and vulgar clone of MU with more quests.

• DavioDavio Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by freakomar

All I have to say is, ALL F2P games suck. Guildwars is an exception, but its community still sucks(atleast majority of it).
    lol if all F2P sucks then why u playing runescape?...its consider s F2P game

and its not true all F2P games suck...go try 9dragons before u start saying Stuff that arent true...u judge to quick

SoF Main:Lvl 90 Snowster/Order Sword
    9dragon Main:FC8 Munoo/Wu-tang Sword
    Silkroad Main:Lvl 75 DAGZ/Sword
    Rappelz Main:Lvl 50 Munoo/Kahuna/Jblvl 40

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132

free to play is misleading

whenever ther is an item mall it ruins it

I agree by far 2 Moons did show potential compared to many but still it has the same Korean grind fest structure loose story

I was playing it but when i was holding a fishing rod for 40 minutes trying to catch fish i gave up

• I do not know why everyone hates this game, I guess I only like it because of the way it is. It is quite hard for me to explain why I love the game, but I do. It's one of the best games I've ever played. I think the monsters, music, dungeons and all make the "feel" of the game...just a great experience.

• kenichi5388kenichi5388 Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by Goply

I personally think this game sucks because it is lacking and doesnt bring anything new to mmos, sure dont complain about being killed, if thats how the game is going to be its not the game for you but I beleave there should be a reason for pvp, just killing to kill is lame and i dont like it that way nor have I ever... more quests ugh pls no thats just coping other games and imo quests suck, 90% of games out there with quests just have them where you run to talk to this guy or kill this 1 npc blah blah blah, its so boring and it takes away from the gameplay, maybe quests are the reason for why more and more games are becoming worse then older games, they just add these quests to get you directed away from the actual gameplay then when you hit max lv you relize you are playing a game that doesnt have fun gameplay.... btw this post is more about all new games in general not just 2moons...

OMG! I really dont understand u guyz! can u immagine that a mmo without quests?? What will it be? roaming around the world? watching sunsets? Doing nothing??? Duh!?... Oh ya, maybe u guys just interested in guild wars or PVP types? why u said doing quests will get us away from the actual gameplay?? doing quests does not count as gameplay? Are u kidding me!? IMO quests in mmo very important, u'll gain some EXP points while doing quests on some mmo, for faster levelling. I will get very boring if without quests. Type of quests? ya sure, killing thousand of monsters, what do u expect from quests? make love with NPC?  or ask the NPC to Kill u?? 2moons is not about doing quests, do u even know about castle siege, party dungeon and underwater world in 2moons? and funny thing is, if u guyz dont like mmo, why should u guyz bother to play this kind of games? or even reply the post in this forum?? 

All mmo does have their weakneses, about 2moons, i'll give it (8/10) cos lack of quests = Grind....... none characters customization and background music sucks!  Other than that, beautiful graphic display and awesome gameplay! 2 thumbs up! 

• Katashi-kunKatashi-kun Member Posts: 517

Ummm, who cares what everyone is saying that it sucks.  If you like it then you like it and those other people don't, end of story. 

There will always be people saying something sucks and another is better about every game in the world.  So play it and enjoy it, and stop worrying about others opinions!

One major thing that alot of opinions on F2P and these international {Korean, Chinese} MMOs that alot don't understand is the different cultures.

In those countries MMOs are all about the endless grind, constantly fighting and very few quests.  Also the hero of the story is usually puny and weak, not muscle bound{those guys are reserved as the enemies and bosses or the main bad guy...}  The asian cultures love the small weak hero rising up to win!

Unlike here in the USA and other western countries we prefer questing and quick levels, and of course being the bas-ass muscle bound guy that beats the crap outa the small and weak!

Kemih ~ 13 Red Mage | Currently playing FFXI & LOTRO, awaiting Warhammer Online & Aion...

Originally posted by Katashi-kun

Ummm, who cares what everyone is saying that it sucks.  If you like it then you like it and those other people don't, end of story. 
    There will always be people saying something sucks and another is better about every game in the world.  So play it and enjoy it, and stop worrying about others opinions!
    Well thank u so much Katashi-kun, U're absolutely right! To make it short, I like this game and i'm still gonna play it. By the way I play in Dekaron Taiwan Server, using Incar Magician, now lvl 50, will get 3 new skills on my next level!!!  

~ALL THE BEST~

• alucardralucardr Member Posts: 2

Compared to other f2p MMOs i've played.... it's pretty good.  I started playing this game recently and have played nothing but it.  The pvp/pk is so fun and the grind isn't all that bad since they give you instant dungeons at certain levels to mix things up for big xp gains.  There's some great pvp/siege modes that haven't been implemented so the game isn't finished yet.  Also the community is pretty large and has a lot of hardcore players that really enjoy pvp, like myself.  The classes are all pretty cool and fairly balanced as well.  The negative results of this poll are laughable, I'm totally hooked. 

• willdevotowilldevoto Member Posts: 23

great game aredy lvl 20 just started 2 days ago but man is it hard to lvl up >_< but i love this game im a staff summoner its a great game overall rated it 9/10

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

Terrible game overall, I gave it a 4/10.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• MiyoshiMiyoshi Member Posts: 61

Bad graphics , bad sounds , bad musics , bad gameplay , bad customer service , bad security and full of bot , spammer and gold sellers !

Acclaim did worst than Joymax 

• XicusXicus Member Posts: 55

In my opinion started well and fell apart geting to lvl 15 the fishing system is a ok kinda thing the gamplay is my sort of style the lvling is just awful it thats way to long to get anywhere near lvl 20.

Dont rant about it to early there are still updates to come for this!

If you still dont like it after it is updated go play WoW the crappiest game on earth worse then daimonin.

• MiyoshiMiyoshi Member Posts: 61

Actually i prefer lineage 2 , look at the buildings in 2moons ...

... and now in lineage 2

Lol not to mention chars , armors , mobs ...

2Moons (in fact english version of Dekaron) is ugly , don't expect that much as 2moons is actually an old version of Dekaron and Dekaron is really boring

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

cose it suxs

• FaituFaitu Member Posts: 90

Originally posted by Katashi-kun

One major thing that alot of opinions on F2P and these international {Korean, Chinese} MMOs that alot don't understand is the different cultures.
    In those countries MMOs are all about the endless grind, constantly fighting and very few quests.  Also the hero of the story is usually puny and weak, not muscle bound{those guys are reserved as the enemies and bosses or the main bad guy...}  The asian cultures love the small weak hero rising up to win!

Unlike here in the USA and other western countries we prefer questing and quick levels, and of course being the bas-ass muscle bound guy that beats the crap outa the small and weak!

Not really, it's not about quick levels, it's about having fun. Grinding is not fun at all, it is a chat room disguised as a game. You just spend days and days doing the same things expecting to get to a super high level or obtaining a super rare item, thus you don't have fun during the process, you just work on to have fun in the future, but the it is unreacheable. It's an endless cycle.

I have nothing against small and cute anime-like characters, in fact, I like them. I just hate the grinding system, it brings nothing new and is being copied by hundreds of MMORPGs, since it is really profitable, people get addicted easily and start playing blindly.

Grinding is unhealthy, wastes a lot of the player's life, makes people seek for ways to cheat, bot and do everything they can to make other people's gameplay a hell.

Oh..did I mention that grinding games don't require any sort of skill to be played? You just need to get used to the interface and voila. I don't even get the point of PvP in asiatic games.

"I don't even get the point of PvP in asiatic games."

Any difference with PVP in americantic games??? lol

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

The game itself is "ok". For a f2p its not the best but not at the bottom either. However you put a "Mature" tag on it and it makes everyone act like retards. The community for 2moons is what ruined it for me.

One general rule about MMO communities. The higher the game rating they put on it the more numbnuts and jackasses flock to thoes games. A game doesnt need swearing and nudity to make it good. Blood effects dont get you a "Mature" rating so generally there is some sort of nudity/swearing/ or sex involved in the game. This infact draws out more immature people than mature. just my opinion though. Unless you want to listne to a bunch of teenagers swearing and l337 speaking dont bother with this game.

• Lurconis6Lurconis6 Member Posts: 5

omg congratulations for what i see in those screenshots u got past lvl 5 omg... 1 question: IF U HAVENT EVEN PLAYED DECENTLY ENOUGHT TO GET A DECENT LVL HOW THE FUCK CAN U COMPARE IT WITH ANYTHING!?(specially in a negative way...)

• Lurconis6Lurconis6 Member Posts: 5

Finally some1 who can see what's trully going on... Congratulations for being one of the few doing a constructive critic

• oakaeoakae Member UncommonPosts: 344

It's ok for a free game but many people don't like the typical asian grindfest mmo.