Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone verify for me?

DrytonDryton Member Posts: 5

I played the game for several days, got up to level 20 w/ my mage.  Seems like a decent game, not worried about small things for gameplay because the game IS free after all.  But in regards to game mechanics I didn't see any healers or healing 'class' except my good 'ol Health Potions.  Is there an actual healing class down the road as you progress in levels? 

I did ask in spatial chat and everyone replied 'No'.  I'd like to verify here just in case I got a couple of hecklers pulling a n00bs chain.  :)

Thanks,

Comments

• mmorpgtest3rmmorpgtest3r Member UncommonPosts: 35

Originally posted by Dryton

I played the game for several days, got up to level 20 w/ my mage.  Seems like a decent game, not worried about small things for gameplay because the game IS free after all.  But in regards to game mechanics I didn't see any healers or healing 'class' except my good 'ol Health Potions.  Is there an actual healing class down the road as you progress in levels? 
    I did ask in spatial chat and everyone replied 'No'.  I'd like to verify here just in case I got a couple of hecklers pulling a n00bs chain.  :)
    Thanks,

hey! Good job on your leveling!

You are right there is no healing class and yes mostly your 'good ol healing potions' does your job :)

i have a lvl 26 Human knight, a pain to level. but fun!