Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I remember a game, but not the name. Your help?

I remember I played an MMORPG about a year ago, it may have been free. Here are the things I know.

-There were a few "Hunting Missions".-Cartoony Graphics, think towards Tales of Pirates and Flyff.-I believe it was F2P.-Grinding was essential in this game.-Users could have little "tents" which were homes, where others could enter.- It is NOT Flyff, Maple Story, or Tales of Pirates. I can't seem to remember the name of this game, maybe you do. Thanks all for your help. =]

Edit: It was 3-D.

Comments

• DenearionDenearion Member Posts: 48

I know!

It was Trickster Online, now called Trickster R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N right?

Many cute female characters, tents, drilling the ground.

By hunting missions you mean 15 mins and 10 monsters to kill? (it's also in Trickster)

To get sure, see this thread and this screen.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Sounds like trickster alright.

www.tricksteronline.com

• AshGUTZAshGUTZ Member Posts: 339

There we go! Guh, I couldn't remember the name. Thanks alot. =]

• DenearionDenearion Member Posts: 48

You'll be surprised - this game has changed to better, more skills, new areas new npcs and many more.

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680
    Originally posted by Denearion

You'll be surprised - this game has changed to better, more skills, new areas new npcs and many more.

Ill belive it when i see it.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• AshGUTZAshGUTZ Member Posts: 339

Originally posted by Denearion

Wow, I have been playing about 30 minutes and you are right. They seem to have added alot more content, for the better - atleast for new players. Too bad I just won one of the Gods&Heroes Beta Keys. ><