Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Testing my new ridiculous signature

AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686

I said, "Colt 45 and two Zig Zags, baby that's all we need. We can stroll to the park after dark and smoke that tumbleweed. As the marijuana burns, we can take our turns; singin' them dirty rap songs. Stop and hit the bong like Cheech and Chong, sellin'  tapes from here to Hong Kong. So, roll, roll, roll your joint. Pull out the seeds and stems... Gettin' high as hell rollin' through Palmdale, skatin' on Dayton rims." I said, "Roll, roll, '83 Cadillac Coupe De Ville: if my tapes and my CDs just won't sell; I bet my Caddy will."

Guess the song!

A witty saying proves nothing.
-Voltaire

Comments

• nomadiannomadian Member Posts: 3,490

Originally posted by Astralglide
    I said, "Colt 45 and two Zig Zags, baby that's all we need. We can stroll to the park after dark and smoke that tumbleweed. As the marijuana burns, we can take our turns; singin' them dirty rap songs. Stop and hit the bong like Cheech and Chong, sellin' tapes from here to Hong Kong. So, roll, roll, roll your joint. Pull out the seeds and stems... Gettin' high as hell rollin' through Palmdale, skatin' on Dayton rims." I said, "Roll, roll, '83 Cadillac Coupe De Ville: if my tapes and my CDs just won't sell; I bet my Caddy will."
    Guess the song!

Sorry testing something. Just realized the system cheats putting "originally posted by..." in italics...