Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BIG RUMOUR

NikepwnsNikepwns Member Posts: 134

Bioware are working with bethesda to design morrowind online (press release 2008 end)

Played: WoW, Guild wars, Eve, SWG, and more

Comments

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Link?

D.

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

Pretty sure Bioware has -stated- that their MMO will be an original concept of their own creation.  I recall reading it somewhere in one of their first press releases when they announced they would be making an MMO, and possibly again in an interview somewhere.  This was months ago of course, so I'm not entirely sure but it would make more sense for them than creating something that's already been done in some form or another.

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Originally posted by Nikepwns

Bioware are working with bethesda to design morrowind online (press release 2008 end)
    Wel 2 of best rpg makers togther would be nice and i liked morrowind alot.

But i think first they dont need (should not)to combinethere forces, there both superb rpg makers and seperated make more different superb rpgs then both together make an mmo of a old game dont look very smart.

And with last speech by bioware im not shure if they are going in right direction (copy wow:()

The best who knows to make a mmo out of one of best solo rpgs on market(morrowind) is bethesda themselfs they dont need bioware.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

If you make a topic like this show where you have read this or is this just a troll topic again:P

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• Nerf09Nerf09 Member CommonPosts: 2,953

Ok fine.  But there needs to be changes.

There needs to be an economy.  That means, no NPC's creating items out of thin air (Get Radiant AI to make them work for it).  There already is item usage breakdown, so thats good, but not good enough.

And NPC's should reproduce, so you can kill them PERMANENTLY! 

AND NO QUESTS!  Give NPC's new attributes in their Radiant AI file, like faction politics.  So if you are one faction, and the NPC is the other faction, then the NPC will hate you, maybe hate you enough to attack you.

Otherwise this will be another Everquest Clone.

• LonewolfLonewolf Member UncommonPosts: 252

Originally posted by Nerf09

Ok fine.  But there needs to be changes.
    There needs to be an economy.  That means, no NPC's creating items out of thin air (Get Radiant AI to make them work for it).  There already is item usage breakdown, so thats good, but not good enough.
    And NPC's should reproduce, so you can kill them PERMANENTLY! 
    AND NO QUESTS!  Give NPC's new attributes in their Radiant AI file, like faction politics.  So if you are one faction, and the NPC is the other faction, then the NPC will hate you, maybe hate you enough to attack you.
    Otherwise this will be another Everquest Clone.

Sheesh that would be a fun game! NOT!

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

EEWW! A FOLLOWER OF ORDER SHOO! GO AWAY! >:D

j/k ^^

I heard the rumor before, sounds interesting, but I kinda doubt it. I hope its more based on the Daggerfall/Morrowind system, not the super easy Oblivion system, IF it really exists.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

First off there is no Morrowind game, nor there is Oblivion game. They are all "The Elder Scrolls" -

just that Oblivion is happening in Tamriel , Morriwind in Morrowind...Daggerfall was in the north, dont know the name of the region...And there was the redguard game also...

So it wouldnt be Morrowind MMO , but The elder scrolls mmo

Second

Likelihood of Betasheda and Bioware working together on MMO , is about the same as Microsoft and Apple making new OS together

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

There is this big rumor that MS and Apple are making oranges together :P

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

interesting, wont believe it till its officially announced :P

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

At least it isn't another "bioware is moaking KotoR" thread....