Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CN ruining servers?

TurielTuriel Member Posts: 44

does anyone else feel that the CN guilds just ruin the gameplay for everyone, whether you fight them, do nothing, or ally with them, they are simply sapping the pvp out of the game

Comments

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

yes. Wouldn't be so bad if they fought each other also...but they just show up to banes with so many people they crash everyone's comps..and never fight amongst themselves.

D.

• ShazzelShazzel Member Posts: 472

NOOB thief alert !!! Watch your purses ladies.

Seriously though vindication is going down the shiter, everyone i knew there quit, or moved to wrath / mourning. I expect CN will have the main land wraped up shortly, 2-3 weeks till every city is stamped with HERO OF DRAGON. I hope their next target after vindi is Mourning..... its ganna be so funny I can almost taste their sweet sweet tears.

• jedeye1990jedeye1990 Member Posts: 29

Mourning server > CN Easily. The Korean city  that was around was just taken single handedly by  a guild the other day. Never mind the server.

• DarthtriggerDarthtrigger Member UncommonPosts: 15

When CN logs in with 150 actives i  guarantee wrath, mourning will fall also.  I do not understand why many of the NA nations left vindi.  The asians are more organized then ever in the largest force i have seen them field since entropy.  All of the realms are at risk and if the NA nations wont work together and remove there presence we will lose and you can bet the bank on it.

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

We just won two defensive banes vs CN.  Things are looking up.  All we have to do is turn the tides and wind some offensive banes.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• ShazzelShazzel Member Posts: 472

Their slowly expanding. I check every couple weeks and they seem to gain 1-3 cities.