Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sanguiphoria RP/PVP Guild for AoC East Coast

Greetings from Sanguiphoria! My name is Rocqu. I, along with Zason, are the two ambassadors for Sanguiphoria. I just wanted to stop by and say hello to my fellow Conan and Robert E. Howard fans and to invite you to preview our pre-launch Age of Conan guild at http://www.sanguiphoria.com. “What are the benefits of a pre-launch guild?” you may ask.

*We tend to be more organized, with a formulated plan of action.

*We enable you to help shape the future of the guild from the ground up.

*You don't have to play "catch up" with guilds formed quickly at launch.

*You’ll know your guild members well, not be guilded with strangers in a strange land.

*You’ll never feel alone. You’ll be with a group of people that will have your back from day one.

*It's a place to hang out, make new friends, and talk about what you love... Age of Conan!

It’s smart to join a guild pre-launch!

((Formerly The Headhunters Guild, our organization has undergone some exciting evolutionary advancements. We have refined our focus to encompass all aspects of the game equally. The guild of Sanguiphoria will represent the hardcore, as well as the casual. Roleplayers, Raiders, PvP Killers, PvE Experts, Crafters, all will be given the freedom to pursue and encouraged to excel at their chosen style of game play.))

Our Official Description:

Guild Name: Sanguiphoria

Guild Website: http://www.sanguiphoria.com

Main Time Zone: EST

Guild Leader: Kabres (AoC Forum Name: Masonox)

Guild category (PvE,PvP,Raid,RP): ALL

Roleplay: From light to hardcore

Voice: 100 man Ventrilo server

Recruiting members status: Open to all races and all classes.

Server type: RPvP server, chosen to enhance the brutal world of Howard’s vision

Guild Charter

Guild Structure

We believe that a guild is only as strong as its weakest member. This is why we've created three clans within the guild. Each of these clans members are responsible for making sure all guild members have a say in all aspects of the guild. These clans are responsible for being sure everyone is included in PVP and raids as well as guild events. You can read more about the clans in the guild structure linked above.

Also feel free to join us in IRC chat to talk about AoC or just drop in and say hi. -Here- are instructions for the connection.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by PM and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

Zason Sanguiphoria PM AoC Forum PM

Rocqu Sanguiphoria PM AoC Forums PM

Dig deep within the blackness of your soul, traveler. Do you have what it takes to become a part of this blood lusting band of brutal barbarians? Prepare your weapon; be it steel, arcane, cunning, or devotion.

Your worth will be tested.

Comments

• whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck from another RP/PVP East Coast guild, from myself on behalf of the rest of the Acolytes as well. Hope to see you in game!

• rocqurocqu Member Posts: 28

Thanks for the best wishes!

• rocqurocqu Member Posts: 28

Updated information. Thanks for looking!