Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so today i tried the trial

b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

im going to be honest, i came into this feeling like i was going to play just another cheap MMO that would not hold my intrest at all

well........ I was COMPLETELY wrong

my first ever MMO was runescape years and years ago (back in classic when it was more fun)

and when i logged in, asked where the quests where and heard "well there arent really any" all i could think was YESSSSSSS

so i am currently hooked, and if anyone could give me some pointers that would be great as i still feel like a newb (which is great and rarely happens)

Comments

• MaDSaMMaDSaM Member Posts: 627

Welcome to Atys then.

That´s the spirit, keep it up

And a pointer, what about?

Read the Newcomer Boards, there´s plenty of helpfull stuff in there

http://forums.ryzom.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87

CU

MaDSaM

Ryzom, we dare to be different.
    Do you dare to adapt?
  • b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

i found some help in game, so i think im fine on that front

other  than that my name in game is schrei, so if anyone wants to chat that would be sweet

• AtysTraderAtysTrader Member Posts: 63

Hey there Schrei :) I think I met you on Silan when I was playing my alt :)

That's the spirit man keep it up!!!

If there is anything you need after going to Mainland contact Gillest - the representative of Atysian Traders - he'll shower you with stuff absolutely for free   It's people like you this game needs most

• pluzoidpluzoid Member Posts: 152

Originally posted by b0rderline99

im going to be honest, i came into this feeling like i was going to play just another cheap MMO that would not hold my intrest at all
    well........ I was COMPLETELY wrong
    my first ever MMO was runescape years and years ago (back in classic when it was more fun)
    and when i logged in, asked where the quests where and heard "well there arent really any" all i could think was YESSSSSSS
    so i am currently hooked, and if anyone could give me some pointers that would be great as i still feel like a newb (which is great and rarely happens)

Im fairless new myself, but the one thing that i was gutted about is that i didnt find this game sooner! ive played several mmo's but this is the only one that is simular to the pre-nge version of starwars galaxies.

I like this game because its not just a game where combantants can whack away with swords and zap monsters with spells, the crafting and harvesting system are on par, as to being just a sideline of quick cash flow.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

But you've got to admit...the spell animations are really awesome!

• SasiSasi Member Posts: 144
    Originally posted by VIOL@TION

I think my favorite is the "poison" spell animation, with a giant diaphanous snake winding about as you cast.

===============================
    Sasi
    Guild Leader of Pegasus Foundation
    in Ryzom

• gillaynegillayne Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by Sasi

Originally posted by VIOL@TION

I think my favorite is the "poison" spell animation, with a giant diaphanous snake winding about as you cast.

my Fave is the sound of the "madness" spell, the evil laugh as your target starts killing themselves, while a black thundercloud forms over them.

I have taken a look at some "new" games, and they just fail to compete, graphically, in depth of world, in gameplay..

Koreans may churn out MMOs the way the west does shooters, (all the same ) but for  artistry and style, this French designed game is in a league of its own ( its also playable - which can be a problem with French games )

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us.
    Now .. Go away.