Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what can we play here?

deceasedecease Member UncommonPosts: 51

well i check the game.. the graphic was ok.. but character look dumb.  skill have 2 or 3 branch. but only different is look.  there could be role playing if str effect more damage or dex starting effect aspd some days...  you kill monster and kill point and click.. nothing else.  skill take forever to train.... so how people ever enjoy game like this?  i simply couldn't understand, i bid a 4 years old can play this game as good as anyone ever exist...

no control, no unique feature...skill are different but dose the same thing...lol  so how it ever get to 8.1...?

Comments

• spazzy_69spazzy_69 Member Posts: 11

i haven't played the game but so far it looks really good and i love historical MMO's so how come you hate it so much??

spazzy BogAn

• deceasedecease Member UncommonPosts: 51

Originally posted by spazzy_69

i haven't played the game but so far it looks really good and i love historical MMO's so how come you hate it so much??

well true.. the kung fu system is great. but there is two kind of kung fu. first normal attack kungfu.. this kind have 2 or 3 different choice. but dosen't matter which one you choose the effect is always the same. so kinda pointless.  second attack skill..it was great.. but it take almost forever to level up. 

there is str, dex, con, int in game. but these matter not much... plus you don't have any choice..  everyone is the the same.  kungfu move are great. .but not all of them. high lvl move look crap and everyone look almost the same.  plus this game is mostly all about grind...  i have few high lvl character in this game... but this game is damn boring.. not much thought need, nor is there such thing as build.   equip is all thats matter in this game~~