Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XIAH IS SO FUN

mkstermkster Member Posts: 1
GREAT GAME

Comments

• jiraiyahjiraiyah Member Posts: 2
    i agree xD this game is fun ahaha
  • stepha345stepha345 Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by mkster

GREAT GAME
    well duh i wouldnt have been playing it 10 mins ago if it wasnt fun lol
  • Rarelove38Rarelove38 Member Posts: 11

on the contrary, i dont think it's fun, but martial arts dont really suit me...

glad that you guys like it!

• kingdave2006kingdave2006 Member Posts: 30

I played this thing for 5 minutes before removing it, its crap. To even get it to work I had to download 2 versions, many sites carry the older version which will attempt to download the updates only to stall, crash, etc. After this you will go to their forum and search for any hint of help, it took me awhile to find out that version such and such doesnt update, get version whatever it was from Gamershell...

After all this I got into the game and its just ugly, slow and the town is literally 200 people jammed together and they all want you to buy their things. The lack of any ingame tutorial also sealed the deal, I tried to run around and kill a few things but it was just awful .

• krazoomkrazoom Member Posts: 12

I enjoyed this game for a while but got sick of it.. This is just another grindfest although a lot more entertaining then most fact still remains it's a grindfest... I mostly liked the fact that you can tame animals.. That was really fun for me but then it got old and so did the game.. In my opinion this game is worth playing only if you cant seem to find any other mmo's to play.

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

This is not a game - this is a very very bad joke. The graphics are horrid; the "world" looks very outdated and poorly executed. Heck, sitting on the toilet is more fun than trying to kill a few mobs in game. I don't know where they're taking all these screenshots, but the game doesn't  look like that at all; don't waste you time downloading this crap ppl, you'll regret it - I did.

• RudedawgCDNRudedawgCDN Member UncommonPosts: 507

Originally posted by mkster

GREAT GAME
    mkster, you're first post?

Here I'll help you out a little.... BAD GAME

• RomoAbelRomoAbel Member Posts: 3

Xiah is an awesome game with great graphics. Everyone has different opinions about it, but I think that this is one of the best mmorpgs out there you can get for free with such great graphics. Its a fun game with great quests, community, and theres always something to do for everyone.

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

Originally posted by RomoAbel

Xiah is an awesome game with great graphics. Everyone has different opinions about it, but I think that this is one of the best mmorpgs out there you can get for free with such great graphics. Its a fun game with great quests, community, and theres always something to do for everyone.

Great graphics if you mean by the year 2000's standards.  The best free MMO is and always has been Guild Wars.  This game looks like it was created in some kids garage.  Notice how these fanboi's are all rookie posters?  This game has graphics that are worse than EQ, the original. 

Wow.

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Guys, this is another campaign for a poor game's DEV team to try and start hype about Xiah in major mmo forums such as mmorpg.com.

It's just like what a couple other REALLY bad asian mmo's that came out, or are coming out, have started to do in these forums.

The part that REALLY makes me laugh however, is the fact you can tell they are devs or associated with the devs. What I'm saying is, if someone posts something to the extent of "XIAH IS SO FUN OMG WTF BBQ!!" whom that individual has a very "odd" modular name ontop of JUST joining prior to posting it.

Another very great way to tell it's their own associated people posting "hype" threads is the fact that the rest of us know HOW bad that particular game really is, yet they seem so enthralled by the game as if it were their new lover.

Ignore these silly threads

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• jcriesjcries Member UncommonPosts: 28

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

Guys, this is another campaign for a poor game's DEV team to try and start hype about Xiah in major mmo forums such as mmorpg.com.

It's just like what a couple other REALLY bad asian mmo's that came out, or are coming out, have started to do in these forums.

The part that REALLY makes me laugh however, is the fact you can tell they are devs or associated with the devs. What I'm saying is, if someone posts something to the extent of "XIAH IS SO FUN OMG WTF BBQ!!" whom that individual has a very "odd" modular name ontop of JUST joining prior to posting it.

Another very great way to tell it's their own associated people posting "hype" threads is the fact that the rest of us know HOW bad that particular game really is, yet they seem so enthralled by the game as if it were their new lover.

Could not have said it better.

Long Story

• calphamcalpham Member Posts: 20

great game? stop lying!

• SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290

I wanted to give this game a try since it was up on this sites main page. What a dissapointment. Please pull the game. There are far better F2P games out there imho.

• Seen_JusticeSeen_Justice Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by jcries

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

Could not have said it better.

/signed

Creativity : The ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods or interpretations; using originality, progressiveness, or imagination.

• xdragonfistxdragonfist Member CommonPosts: 16

watched a video of this on youtube..i started bleeding from my eyes so i had to stop..

• gan3fgan3f Member UncommonPosts: 274
    one of the worst f2p out there. There are countless fp2 games out now that would be far more enjoyable just watching them install, rather then playing 5 mins into this game.
  • SuperX69XSuperX69X Newbie CommonPosts: 25
    I Agree! First Good Post I've Read About This Game! :smiley: