Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still P2P

mrvietlawmrvietlaw Member Posts: 69

is MU online stll P2P ?? i really want to play it again

Comments

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686

The Have three levels of payment: 1) Free 2) $5 for a month of "silver" status and 3) for a month of "gold" status.

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

• mrvietlawmrvietlaw Member Posts: 69

i thought is only free til lvl 60 after u have to pay right ??

• hectic1hectic1 Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by mrvietlaw

i thought is only free til lvl 60 after u have to pay right ??

no its actualy realy free but its better to pay else u will lvl slow and will be hard to get top items

ARE U SURE ?? cause last time i played i got to lvl 60 than i got disconnected and i ask someone he said when u reach lvl 60 u have to pay to play. DID THE RULE CHANGE ??

• XicusXicus Member Posts: 55

K2 Network have taken over this game Webzen are not in control of it anymore so it is likely that K2 Network changed it.

• hilemzeldahilemzelda Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by mrvietlaw

ARE U SURE ?? cause last time i played i got to lvl 60 than i got disconnected and i ask someone he said when u reach lvl 60 u have to pay to play. DID THE RULE CHANGE ??
    Let me explain you: every Realm [Main Server: Midgardr or Helheim] is divided in this way:

SUbserver 1, 2 & 3  --> F2P

Subserver 4 & 5  --> P2P (a.k.a Silver)

Subserver 6 and above ---> P2P+ (a.k.a. Gold)

So, if  you have a character that have reach the lvl 60, you can only play in the F2P servers, unless you pay for a silver/gold account to enter in the other subservers. Of course, with the Silver Membership, you can enter up to server 5, with the Golden Membership, you can enter in ALL the subservers.

The difference between the F2P & Premium modes, is the more experience and the drop of the monsters. Of course, if a Gold user enter in the F2P subservers, will have the exp & drop of the F2P server, is he wants more exp & better drop, will need to enter in the Gold server

imageimage

so...for F2P u can play 1, 2, and 3 server and if u pay for silver u can see server 4, 5....right ?

• hilemzeldahilemzelda Member Posts: 14

Yes, exactly  =)

imageimage