Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need info before downloading!!

tha-mantha-man Member Posts: 7

i need to know things about the game before downloading

- how does the leveling go

-how is the character customation

- how is the community

- is there much lagg

- are there many quests

- can i choose between many weapons and armours

Comments

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Leveling is done either by quests or grinding.

Pretty simple. Character customisation lets you chose from 3 races, 6 face and hair styles.

Community is pretty mature most of the time.

There can be lots of lag at times.

There are a lot of quests. But most of them are 'kill xx amount of monsters'.

You can chose from a range of weapons, but only one would be most effective to your class and armour you're limited to 2 or 3 choices.

• gamethrillgamethrill Member Posts: 2

Epic 4 has improved lag and you can lower some a little bit of the graphics and in towns you can lower lag mostly from towns by putting from options that you don't want to see people in towns and usually in katan and Horizon main citys and they can have up to like 500-1k people just setting up shops. so the game can be adjusted and the chat system is pretty cool and alot of the items just get so much better as you level so you get this feeling of accomplishment because you have to work hard to get the super nice looking armour, level 50 Holy Warrior platinum armour is like the most awesome thing, solo dungeons will be easier and where does the time go, its a fun game just lower graphics to low or medium and you can make the choices your self with user and its worth trying some of the pets make the game worthwhile and other patches are releasing amazing pets like super rare salamanders and angels and hawkmen! ooh! pixies you will be mine!

Game crazy? what can I say its my specialty...

• whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544

I am having a blast but I can't seem to be able to change my job in game.