Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Start to connect to server

diaboyosdiaboyos Member Posts: 209

If you're stuck at this spot like I was for several hours I finally found a temporary solution.  Try totally disabling your firewall.  Giving the game full access through the firewall isn't good enough (for some reason it still gets blocked), it has to be totally disabled.

This worked for me but I'm not comfortable having to disable the firewall to play.  Not to mention two viruses (backdoors) were located during install.  I denied them access and the game still worked.

====================
Remember man that passes by,
as you are now so once was I.
And as I am so must you be,
prepare yourself to follow me.

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

I dont think a firewall is the cause. I turned off all of my fire walls and I still can't connect.

• diaboyosdiaboyos Member Posts: 209

It's something different for you then.  Disabling the firewall worked for me.

====================

• napalmninjanapalmninja Member UncommonPosts: 114

ok i had the same problem i disabled firewall and still nothing it could be the download i downloaded it off the main website but apparently theres something wrong with that one so go to the main web and look for the dl from filefront thats what i did and now it works great so hope that works for you

I got mine from the main website and it's fine.

====================

• napalmninjanapalmninja Member UncommonPosts: 114

huh well the dl i got from there didnt work for me so i got it from filefront and its all in english and it works so idk whats differant for you

• sjmiasjmia Member Posts: 41

you may solve the problem download the new client for 2nd CB .

OK I found what the problem was as far as something getting blocked.  You have to manually configure the firewall to allow outgoing for CORE.exe.  Apparently it's not actually the game .exe that has to connect and giving the game full access still doesn't allow CORE.exe.

====================